Reviews for The Crooked Letter
Chelsea Deanne chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Interesting scenario, I rather liked it.
Nyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Hi there,

I'm very impressed with this story. I can tell that you put a lot of thought and care into it. This story understands about Harry's life and takes its time working through his behaviors and motivations. It ponders over things that I've thought about before about the characters, but rarely seen other stories spend any time on.

It all made me really happy. Excellent job! I pimped it on my livejournal, which I hope is ok.

Nyn
Doom Song chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Ahh. I love this too. I love all your stories. I love Remus in this story.
Jakia chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It's a good Harry/Remus/Sirius, without there being any slash. Very good. I enjoyed it.
Kraken1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
That was a really nice story. I like your Harry. .
clicks chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
alright, now that i've convinced myself not to leave any more reviews that consist only of the word 'AWWWWWWW!', i guess i'd better say something worthwhile. this fic really is an 'AAWWWWWWW!' fic - it's incredibly charming, coherent, and, well, cute. i love the way you portrayed the relationship between sirius/remus/harry, and i love how you've managed to do harry's perspective so well. i know i've felt exactly the same way as him many, many times. i think the ending is excellent as well. keep writing.
EchoIvy chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
OH MY GOD

That was great!

Very insightful, and well written...

The way you caught the whole atmosphere, Harry’s confusion and Remus’ inner turmoil... Oh and Harry inner monolog... heh heh, that was great!

Good work!
Kimagure chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
Gyah! *drools* I Love the way you've characterized Harry. You just really mananged to show him right there on the edge of being an adult, but still being something of a kid. It was perfect! *tackle glomps* The parts where he got a bit resentful because the adults weren't being completely honest with him and weren't treating him like an adult (the bit with Hermione amused the hell out of me. -), and then the parts at the end where you can tell that a part of him really does just want to feel like a kid and be a kid without the worries of an adult world...You just showed what it was like to be a teenager so well, and you did it while discussing some of both Remus and Sirius' issues at the same time. And Sirius with the apple in the kitchen. *snickers* That was great! You're a goddess and I want to worship this fic. -

I remember reading parts of this before in your LJ, and I'm so glad you went back and finished it up. It's frickin' amazing! Incredible writing! *glomps you again* I just really love the way you characterize Remus and Harry and the perspectives you give on them.
Mrs. Moony chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Great story...are you going to add more to it. Can't wait to to see what happens if you do.
kat chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
awwwwwww that is so cute
Sherylyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
I *like* this! I can so "see" something like this happening - Harry staying w/Remus & Sirius and trying to figure out not only "how" they deal w/things, but how he's "supposed" to deal w/things as well. VERY well written! I *REALLY* like it! :-)
DrWorm chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Good. Good, good, good, good. Very good characterization, lots of good points made... it just all made sense, which is so refreshing in a Harry Potter fic. And Harry/Remus interaction... I crave it even if it's not romantic. _

And James the big head... it just seems so naturally human. So... yay! Human-James as opposed to perfect-James!
bobbi chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This is sweet, the characters are spot on. Well done!
minnowgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
This was really a neat story-understated but very true to the characters. I liked that Harry, who doesn't have much experience with friendship, doesn't have a model for arguing as part of friendship.