Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
The G'ddam Dark Knight chapter 8 . 1/25
Awesome! can't wait!
Ratchetx7 chapter 8 . 1/22
Fantastic story. Im sad to see it abandoned
proton104 chapter 8 . 1/16
Are you planning on continuing the story?
kajjjann chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
This story is so far truly amazing and I really can't wait for the next update! :)

/kajjjann
Yuigfhf chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE NEW CHAPTERS?! YOU SAID THAT MORE WOULD COME AT THE START OF THE NEW YEAR AND ITS ALMOST DECEMBER NOW! COME ON! YOU CANT LEAVE US HANGING WITH A GOOD STORY LIKE YOURS!
Lerris chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is an interesting start so far. I didn't read the last couple chapters closely since there isn't material following them, but the first major arc was fun.
Yuigfhf chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Please update your story. I really like it and so do a lot of other people.
Sharingan2142 chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
It's a shame to see this come to an end.
BASwan chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Update Please! This is one of my favorite stories so far
Deliberatee chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
Ooooh! Now I'm hyped up. Show them what you've got, Harry! haha Great story! Hoping for more;)
Joe-El chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
Good story keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
This is probably my favorite Harry potter personality I've seen. He seems like an actual hero haha
Dawn's Disciple chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Though i know that a good amount of authors happily ignore any reviews wishing for an update, i must ask that you update soon. This story has a good deal of potential and i would hate to see it abandoned as so many others, only collecting the figurative dust found in the internet- a humble reader hoping for the continuation of a good story.
Ashcandy07 chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
The cliffhangers are real... and you said an update would be quick... half a year ago!

Why do authors do this?... so bs
miguce chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
so much potential in this fic... hope this gets updated sometime