Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
OMG! Bloody brilliant! I. Need. Moooorrreee!
Dr.manchester chapter 8 . 5/22
One of best harry potter and fleur pairing fanfic i havent seen for long update soon.
Please update soon:) anxiously waiting!
It seem in story like this all of the girls want harry. No one wants Ron. And that would hurt after a time
serasgiovanni chapter 8 . 4/14
Actualiza pronto porfavor.
arbeis chapter 8 . 4/13
Great story so far; please update soon! :)
DVolt chapter 8 . 4/12
So, can we expect an update soon? It's been a REALLY long time since the last one.
piltad chapter 7 . 4/6
Oops other story I just finished looked abandoned just saw when went to your profile to see if you had anything else to read that it was updated just 4 months ago. So I am sorry and I am very eagerly waiting for the next update.
piltad chapter 8 . 4/6
Sob really like this mentor dumbledore/Harry thing you have going on I have yet to read a story that had something like this before. I love it! Really sad that this looks abandoned.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 8 . 3/29
Enjoying it so far, very well written with an badass Harry, looking forward to seeing where you go next with this
mancheese chapter 8 . 3/28
Looks great so far keep it up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
jaydon.chai chapter 8 . 3/22
Please do new Chapter, I promise I will be good SENPAI, Teach me the ways of Fanfic writing
SJCI chapter 8 . 3/20
Grrrrrrrrrreat! Really hope another update is soon. Can't wait to see the duel
rpeh chapter 8 . 3/19
I've enjoyed this story with a couple of concerns: a powerful Harry attracting all the beautiful girls is a bit Marty Stu-ish for my tastes. Is he also going to excel at duelling, quidditch and the tournament while maintaining top-of-class grades too? Still, I'll add it to my follow list and hope to see great things in the future.
AlekTas chapter 8 . 3/16
Certainly an interesting story. You really do have a nack for cliffhangers, don't you? :)

I look forwards to the next chapter :)