Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
"I begin this story with the solemn promise that it shall be completed." He said... Three years without updates say otherwise... Which is a hell of a shame, you know? Because it's legitimately a great narrative, and it had just reached the coolest, most exciting moments.
Phillies2 chapter 2 . 6/30
First off, What happened to Anne? Second, They shielded a Crucio? I guess the tournament has no age restriction this time, though it is weird they are going to be sharing classes together. I mean they speck different languages and the student teacher ratio would be insane
cookiesncreamm chapter 8 . 6/21
u lift me up and left me dry man..
such a good story
Attrix chapter 1 . 6/10
Hope to see you pick this back up
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 4/8
Interesting story for sure, more plz
HallowHandses chapter 8 . 2/17
This, this is amazing. I do hope that you'd continue to work on it.
MajorChaos13 chapter 8 . 1/14
This story is such an amazing read. the characters have a ton of depth and realism. i dont know what has occurred over the past year for you but i hope you will be able to continue this story. but even if you dont it has been one hell of a story so far and i thank you for that
b.angaragerdene chapter 8 . 1/9
I like this fic so much. It's such a shame that author is no longer working on it. If anyone else could adopt this story from the author and continue it if Author had decided to abandon this. I'm sure many fans will be pleased as much as I will be. :(
Alex TF chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
"I begin this story with a solemn promise that it will be compleated" aring any bells?
Keep It Lowkey chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
I know it has been two years so it's unlikely at this point, but I really hope you update this story at some point. It's one of the more well-written and entertaining stories I've read. Also, I need to know how his duel goes and what happens when he sees Fleur and Jasmin and Celestine again.
BioshockerN7 chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Man, this story has been a blast to read!
Hope you can find the time to update it soon!
jackseaweedjackson chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Holly shit! This is a great story! I can't believe how good it is please keep going and keep writing please!
Atomicity chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Reading this story has been a treat. The plot you've set up has been interesting, and I like the way you defined and developed your characters. Your writing in general is solid and I enjoyed the one-liners at the end of scenes (e.g. "My name is Celestine." *mic drop*).
It's unfortunate that this story has halted on such a high note. Hopefully you'll be inspired to continue writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Um. Update please.
Jamie chapter 8 . 8/11/2016
Hey,

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed this story immensely! It genuinely is one of my favorite stories to date. You are a very talented author.

Please update soon.