Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
Ashcandy07 chapter 8 . 6h
The cliffhangers are real... and you said an update would be quick... half a year ago!

Why do authors do this?... so bs
miguce chapter 8 . 6/29
so much potential in this fic... hope this gets updated sometime
Rezzie chapter 8 . 6/15
I have just found this and really like it despite the slow storytelling. So I humbly request that you update it real soon! ;)
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 6/15
The knight bus as a plot device is not used much so that's nice to see. Dumbledore as a competent and caring mentor is as well.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 6/15
Very nice set up for deeper mysteries and connections. Hope these things are worth it.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 6/15
It an interesting direction having what appears to be some foreign secondary villain and a new conflict. It's interesting so far but as long as you don't veer off into something I recognizable, this could turn out great.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 6/15
It nice to see stories with Harry with more ability. He was woefully rather incompetent in canon and a lot of his success were do to happenstance. The story feels fresh to me still. The battle scene was done well.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 1 . 6/14
This is a truly excellent first chapter. The look into various scenes happening all over the wizarding world and the differing perspectives adds to a sense of a wider world and world building. It shows the many players and actors with their intersecting goals. The description does not fall into awkward sentimentality like many fanfiction stories, at least so far. It is also nice to see small changes to the timeline such as dumbledore training Harry and feeling remorse for his treatment. The only glaring thing that remains a problem from canon is hermione's parents reaction to their daughters deadly adventures, if she does indeed tell them these things. I'm really excited to read more.
ryanborer chapter 2 . 6/11
g
Calairiel chapter 8 . 5/30
Why...why did you end it with a cliffhanger. My friends now think I'm crazy, after seeing me screaming why was there no next chapter. Anyways, it was a very good chapter with good pacing. Hope the next chapter come quick, but still as good!
-Calairiel
Tomon chapter 8 . 5/30
Awesome story and so captivating. I don't like OC but Jasmine was accepted almost immidietly. I really hope you will continue with this story since it's really amazing and I looking forward to this tournament so much. Harry and the two veela interaction is also very promising.
Superb tale so far and it's only starting, please give us more :)
OMG! Bloody brilliant! I. Need. Moooorrreee!
Dr.manchester chapter 8 . 5/22
One of best harry potter and fleur pairing fanfic i havent seen for long update soon.
Please update soon:) anxiously waiting!
It seem in story like this all of the girls want harry. No one wants Ron. And that would hurt after a time