Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
HallowHandses chapter 9 . 2/4
Yes! Thank you for updating this!
CheeseJellyBean chapter 9 . 2/3
This is utterly fantastic.

I've never came across this sort of varied, detailed world building and I'm loving it. It's one of those rare stories that causes you distress when you notice the chapter numbers dwindling down.

Your Harry is fantastic, if perhaps a little too skilled at everything. Him losing to the Death Eaters tricks was an excellent way of showing his limitations but I think you may want to include something similar to counteract this recent spat of expert quidditch and dulling skills.

I'm excited to see what you're going to be doing with the numerous characters you've set up to be a part of this - Daphne, Hermione, Dumbledore and of course the two Flowers. Jasmine is an excellently realised character and fits in well.

Please continue on and know people are enjoying your story.
Great story. Please update.
Really interesting story hope you keep writting it
Mike3207 chapter 5 . 1/18
The best way for Harry to protect the Veelas would be to enter the tournament-but it had to be tempting to avoid it.
Mike3207 chapter 4 . 1/18
Klein really Chris Fletcher perhaps-you hope he can explain things to his wife and daughter later.
Mike3207 chapter 3 . 1/18
Klein must have had an unfortunate run in with James, enough to expect his son would not be any different.
Mike3207 chapter 2 . 1/18
Harry has to learn trust but verify-he should not have given over his wand. The rescue was going well until that point.
Mike3207 chapter 1 . 1/18
I feel for Hermione, but hope she finds someone worthy of her-not Ron.

Lucius not telling Voldemort what he is doing will lead to trouble if he is not successful.
Ashes Ascending chapter 9 . 1/18
Nice story!
Lord Marshal chapter 5 . 1/17
Enjoying the story so far but just leaving a review to point out that's been irking me.

Please, please, please stop calling Britain, England. Its like calling America, Texas or France, Normandy. The British ministry of magic does encompess all of the UK borders. Don't know about Northern Ireland but Rowling likely avoided that to not cause controversy.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 9 . 1/2
I have thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for starting it up again!

Dirt Rider
Duellist chapter 9 . 1/2
Had to go back and re-read the earlier chapters. Nice stuff.
jmanfitzwater chapter 9 . 12/31/2017
Please continue. Please.
Gravitonne chapter 9 . 12/25/2017
This has so much potential, it's a pity this came in so late. For this is the sort of story that fanfiction cliches are based on. The kind of stories which are attempted to be replicated by hundreds of people time and again. In you sir, I see the next JBern.