Reviews for Harry Potter and the Two Flowers
Keep It Lowkey chapter 8 . 11/28
I know it has been two years so it's unlikely at this point, but I really hope you update this story at some point. It's one of the more well-written and entertaining stories I've read. Also, I need to know how his duel goes and what happens when he sees Fleur and Jasmin and Celestine again.
BioshockerN7 chapter 8 . 11/23
Man, this story has been a blast to read!
Hope you can find the time to update it soon!
jackseaweedjackson chapter 8 . 10/8
Holly shit! This is a great story! I can't believe how good it is please keep going and keep writing please!
Atomicity chapter 8 . 9/4
Reading this story has been a treat. The plot you've set up has been interesting, and I like the way you defined and developed your characters. Your writing in general is solid and I enjoyed the one-liners at the end of scenes (e.g. "My name is Celestine." *mic drop*).
It's unfortunate that this story has halted on such a high note. Hopefully you'll be inspired to continue writing!
Um. Update please.
Jamie chapter 8 . 8/11
Hey,

Just wanted to say that I have enjoyed this story immensely! It genuinely is one of my favorite stories to date. You are a very talented author.

Please update soon.

Thanks.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 8 . 7/28
Very interesting story! I am really interested to see what you do next. Some people may mistakenly assume that it's cliche that Dumbledore is teaching Harry but it's actually become pretty rare. Most stories feature an Evil and Manipulative Dumbledore. So this is refreshing. Despite Hermione's feelings for Harry I have seen no indication that you're going to do anything with it. On the other hand i am guessing that Daphne is also going to be paired with Harry, simply because you seem to be giving her a big role in the story. I hope you haven't given up on this.
AaronD1 chapter 8 . 7/16
This has been incredible. It's very refreshing to see a story that doesn't focus entirely on Voldemort. I have no expectations of this ever being finished, but if it was - were you going for a harem story here, or just Fluer and the OC?

Hermione likes Harry, Ginny obviously likes Harry, and you are giving a bit more attention to Daphne than any other authors tend to do. Also, authors who don't ship Harry/Ginny tend to pretend that Ginny doesn't exist, or they pair her up with some one fucking weird - like Draco.

On the off chance that you ever do continue this story, please do not pair Ginny with Draco or Neville. So many authors seem to think that Ginny likes Neville. She went to the ball with him because she wouldn't have been able to go otherwise, and after that ball nothing ever happened. Neville himself asked Hermione first.
AaronD1 chapter 6 . 7/16
This is the best Tri-Wizard tournament that I've seen, and I have read a lot of fanfiction.

This is a very well-done story, and it's obviously been thought out. I honestly expected it to be smut with plot when I saw a multi-pairing.
AaronD1 chapter 4 . 7/16
Well, sure as shit didn't see that one coming.
why chapter 8 . 6/15
Why did you stop updating this is such a good story please don't abandon it
sanam1234u chapter 8 . 5/23
awesome...continue please...update...
I am Aus chapter 2 . 5/22
sheild jinx?
Adiraj chapter 7 . 5/18
Love the story, any chance it'll be updated in the near futue?
Drazen chapter 8 . 5/5
Fabulous. Would really hope that you continue this sometime this year.