Reviews for Starstruck
Binnyford212 chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh yes I'm sorry but I forgot to add this in my other review but I'm starting to really like Rowena as a character and I think you've improved on her a lot. :)
Binnyford212 chapter 12 . 6/2
This fanfiction is still pretty good. I really like where this is going so far. The writing and the characters are pretty spot on if I say so myself :) great job on this fic!
Binnyford212 chapter 7 . 6/2
I have to say I'm enjoying this so far. I like Alfred in This story as well as the other canon characters, but I'm not really fond of Rowena I feel she is a bit of a Mary Sue but not he worst but maybe I'm the only one who thinks that hehe overall it's a good story :) great job
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 1 . 5/3
Ooohhh Alfred's reaction is going to be sssooooo funny!
Kageko Ventus chapter 12 . 3/3
This story is such an amazing read, and how you show the pairing in here is so much more original than other fanfictions I've read. But om my goodness it was so good!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Oh my god! This was just too cute!
Matty, just stay out of it for now. please.
AnimeStar150 chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Great story :) Can't wait for the next chap!
Veronica Mars chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
EEP! UPDATE PLEASE!
Bluebird Rain chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
I can't wait for more!
EverydayUSUK chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
It's great to have you back in the fandom :) I can't wait until the next update!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
gah! your were gone sooo long i was worried that you weren't gonna continue this!...if that happend...i would cry...a lot... but thank the heavens your back! ill be waiting with bated breath for your next update!
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
I really like this fanfic - ARTIE WHY YOU SUCH A PLAYA

Anywhore, can't wait for the next update!
pie985 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
PruCan? Did you say...PruCan?
PRUUUUUCAAAN! PRUUUUUUCAAAAAN!
I am so excited! If its even possible, cause I already love this story sooo much and it's only the 4th chapter, I love this fic even more! CAN'T WAIT FOR PRUCAN! AND USUK! THAT TOO! BUT SERIOUSLY...PRUUUUUUCAAAAAN!
*fangirling*
pie985 chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
Arthur nooooooooo! Don't hurt Alfred! TT
*cries a river*
Please update soon!
This fic is AMAZING! Seriously, you're an amazing writer ยท
Can't wait til Chapter 12!
pie985 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
KYAAAAA! \\/
*turns into a squealing, seizuring, happy mess*
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS STORY! YOU'RE AMAZING!