Reviews for Idle Hands
Potkanka chapter 15 . 4/11/2016
This must've been the most realistic kid fic I've ever read, they were acting so... actually child-like, you know? It was clear to see you have a lot of real-life experience. :D Although I'm not sure what it says about Grimmjow, who should still have his adult mentality. Guess it just proves he was never very mature... He and Orihime make such a great pair of troublemakers and Ulquiorra is the best unwilling babysitter.
Unfortunatly I read the farting chapter in a school library and let me tell you, it was very hard to keep (at least mostly) quiet. Damn right, everyone likes potty humor once in a while. And Ulquiorra actually bursting into laughter after he managed to get away from others was funny and adorable at the same time.
Are you planning to finish this story eventually? It's nearing the end I assume and it would be a shame to leave it like this just before the grand finale.
MistyPaws chapter 15 . 3/30/2016
I love this story and would really like to see at least one more chapter wrapping everything up. This is the best story like this (O rihime and the Arrancar) that i've seen. Please finish!
sephikus chapter 15 . 3/29/2016
I really think this story could do with one last chapter, like a brief wrap up showing things going back to normal and maybe even ending with the arrival of the Human rescue party. That said I think the story was great, interesting seeing a story that could actually fit in neatly within the canon storyline. I especially like how much more "human" it makes the Arrancar seem, fitting given the sudden addition of pseudo-human emotions that their Shinigami-based powers likely come with.
awriiiight chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
Heheh, are they officially childhood friends now?
BleachedSamurai chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
LMAO! Oh my, hilarious chapter! Freaking love it.
AdieBee chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
Your story is hilarious! Please continue!
29th.spirit chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
Please DO continue! I'll fave and follow this...
Hope you'll pick this up! Thanks for writing and sharing! I really enjoyed every bit of it!
29th.spirit chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
Awww... so sweet. As much as I adore Ulqui in his parent position (who would have thought he'd make such a great parent?) I loved the Ulquihime bits in this too. He is dreaming about her protecting HIM, which is... awesome. Crazy but awesome!
Perhaps Hime develops a crush on Ulqui (lil' bit of Electra complex?) and Grimmkitty gets jealous?
This is so cute. Please continue!
29th.spirit chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Oh my Aizen-sama's perfect ass! This chapter was great! In fact I loved every single bit of it. From GrimmHime's building friendship to sly Ulquiorra giving his okay to prank Szayel... Oh I love it!
29th.spirit chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
this is so cute an precious! my fav chapter so far!
Neliel V Sanji chapter 15 . 2/21/2015
Please update
Deriak27 chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Welp I know Ulquiorra is slender, but he is not really physically weak. I doubt Grimmjow would push him around, even if the Fourth would assume a child form like him. After all the guy stabbed his sword into the ground when he got mad at Ichigo's comment with enough force to split it in two, and with one hand at that. Yeah so much for a weakling :P
Poppy Ro chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
This was absolutely HILARIOUS! And not even OOC. I skipped my morning class to finish reading this. :P

Please update soon. :)
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Oh ho? Looks like things have come to a peak in this little adventure...I can only imagine how things will change from here on out...Until the next update my dear!

Love,
RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
most definitely a hurt/comfort. but I see a lot of personal Character growth in it.