Reviews for Idle Hands
BleachedSamurai chapter 13 . 11/17
LMAO! Oh my, hilarious chapter! Freaking love it.
AdieBee chapter 15 . 7/22
Your story is hilarious! Please continue!
29th.spirit chapter 15 . 4/5
Please DO continue! I'll fave and follow this...
Hope you'll pick this up! Thanks for writing and sharing! I really enjoyed every bit of it!
29th.spirit chapter 12 . 4/5
Awww... so sweet. As much as I adore Ulqui in his parent position (who would have thought he'd make such a great parent?) I loved the Ulquihime bits in this too. He is dreaming about her protecting HIM, which is... awesome. Crazy but awesome!
Perhaps Hime develops a crush on Ulqui (lil' bit of Electra complex?) and Grimmkitty gets jealous?
This is so cute. Please continue!
29th.spirit chapter 10 . 4/5
Oh my Aizen-sama's perfect ass! This chapter was great! In fact I loved every single bit of it. From GrimmHime's building friendship to sly Ulquiorra giving his okay to prank Szayel... Oh I love it!
29th.spirit chapter 7 . 4/5
this is so cute an precious! my fav chapter so far!
Neliel V Sanji chapter 15 . 2/21
Please update
Deriak27 chapter 12 . 2/20
Welp I know Ulquiorra is slender, but he is not really physically weak. I doubt Grimmjow would push him around, even if the Fourth would assume a child form like him. After all the guy stabbed his sword into the ground when he got mad at Ichigo's comment with enough force to split it in two, and with one hand at that. Yeah so much for a weakling :P
Poppy Ro chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
This was absolutely HILARIOUS! And not even OOC. I skipped my morning class to finish reading this. :P

Please update soon. :)
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Oh ho? Looks like things have come to a peak in this little adventure...I can only imagine how things will change from here on out...Until the next update my dear!

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with Email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
im ur misconception chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
most definitely a hurt/comfort. but I see a lot of personal Character growth in it.
LadyD0544 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
OMG! I'm in love with crack pairings, and GrimmjowXOrihime being my number one. Does this mean they'll be waking up in each others arms?! I'm too excited.. I can't wait for the next update!
Walis chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
This was such a sweet chapter! Nnoitra is really the only Espada that I absolutely despised, simply because not one of his motivations was redeemable. He was like the seven deadly sins in one villain, despite the effort to assign one deplorable trait to each of the Espada. This makes him a great villain for scenarios involving our focus trio here, especially because he falls between Grimmjow and Ulquiorra in rank and because we've seen him be pretty disgusting with Orihime in canon.

Love that you explored Grimmjow's relationship with his fraccion; I personally believe he felt their loss more keenly than we ever see in the anime/manga, simply because they were so loyal to him despite how free-thinking they were. That group was much like Halibel's fraccion to me in that they sought the glory of their leader because they thought he deserved it, and not entirely because they wanted to reap the benefits.

When I learned you were going to write a hurt/comfort chapter, I really wondered where you were going to go with it, but I feel like you did an excellent job and did this fun little fic quite a lot of justice. All three of the characters played into this chapter tremendously, and you've stayed true to what I feel like you've been aiming for all along with this fic: fun with lots of heart. And who knows, maybe now that Grimmjow and Orihime are going to wake up in each other arms as adults, even a little romance?! *slapped*

Great timing for getting them the remedy, and I really love Ulqiuorra's quiet, internalized introspection. It seemed very personal, yet very in character since he kept it to himself. I know this was always meant to be a fun fanfic for you to let off steam when you wrote for it, but it's turned into something pretty great.

And one last comment on Grimmjow's reaction to the thought of kissing Ulquiorra. How typical of him to not get embarrassed, just angry. Heh!
LHisawesome4ever chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Thanks for updating once again.I'm glad you're back again and keep it up. And good job catching Nnoitra's personality and mannerisms perfectly.
blackroserocker chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
Goood chapter but there gonna turn back maaan they were cute as kids