Reviews for Brotherhood of Wolves
RaisedByCas chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Aww that was a great ending to a brilliant story!
animegirl171 chapter 6 . 11/11/2003
omfg is so sweet i love it aw adam/matt kool and kevin is so caring and so is triple h and jeff and jason and alots more brothers aw great job *give you a box of cookies for a great and beautiful fic!*
animegirl171 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
whoa awesom great work i finish the rest later omg that is so sweet they al brothers aw haha great job *give you a cookie for the great fic*
OnthaEdge487 chapter 6 . 5/11/2003
That was such a great fic! Awesome job! I look forward to reading more from you in the future. Especially if it's Matt/Adam slashy goodness, lol. Well done, Toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
That was so awesome! Poor Matt, I mean what the hell else could happen to him? Damn. Great job, I really love this fic. Toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
Hey! Great chapter! Aw, poor Matt! Why is everyone always picking on him? Gr, damn them, lol. I'm confused though . . . weren't Jay & Jeff an 'item' of some sort? Ah well, no biggie. Nice job, Toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 3 . 5/11/2003
This was so cute! I'm glad everything worked out for them, lol. So, now Jeff and Jay are a couple too? I'm not surprised, I had a feeling it would happen lol. Well, Great fic, Toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Ahh, this is so good! Matt and Adamn slash goodness! *drools* Gr, I'm such a slow reader . . .why? I'll still be reading this next year most likely, lol. Great fic, toodlez!
OnthaEdge487 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
This is such an awesome story! I love it! This is going on my favorite stories list. Toodlez!
Grasshopper chapter 6 . 4/6/2003
OMFG, that story was *so* amazing! It was all happy and sad and angsty - damn! Also loved the crossover with Mag 7, though I myself prefer Vin/Ezra to any other M7 pairing.
KazzaXTreme chapter 6 . 2/9/2003
oooo that is such a good story... ok it took me most the day to read it but it is still a great story
Blue chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
I hope you write a squeal to this one too. I LOVED IT

Blu
zapid chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
This is going straight to my favorite's list! I've been reading it for the past two hours. This was soooooooo good. It even made me cry. Great Job! Man, I can't get over how good this was. I'm still a bit confused about a couple of parts, though, but I'm positive I'll read it again. Then everything'll click. Keep up the incredibly good work.
Kwirk chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
This story is really really good. I love the whole thing. Poor Mattie. But as usual they get some happiness! This is definately one of the best stories involving the Kliq that I have read!
Kwirk chapter 6 . 9/1/2002