Reviews for Last Chance
You were right. They DID get married haha. Love your predictions skills, along with the rest of us Brittana shippers. WE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN DIDN'T WE. WE TOLD THEM ALL BEFORE. YES WE DID.
luiza chapter 1 . 2/9
this is probably one of the best fics in the glee kink meme tag-thing. it's not rushed and every detail makes it richer
ChiquitaCheca chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oookaaayyy, I think it's time for a very cold shower. Which kinda became a necessity after reading your stories. It's killing me but I guess I'm addicted since I just can't stop but start reading the next one. I'm so fucked. ;D
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Despite the fact I've read this shot more times than I can count, I just realized I hadn't reviewed it yet. I'm such a fail. Damn, you deserve all reviews.

Such a sexy oneshot. You have no idea how hot this was. I'm suddenly craving a lapdance. UGH, seriously one of my favorites. The FEELS Cloud, the fucking feels this is giving me is just so unreal. Thank you for the awesome fic and I'm sorry my latepass.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love officer safety
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
hahaha your author's notes always crack me up, but I giggled like an awkward, uncomfortable 12 year old (I'm 23) at this:

But you?

If you have sex in a strip club, you will get Chlamydia. And die.
Ella chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ok so now everytime I listen to Come undone this comes up to my mind! Thanks Lol. Keep writing girl!
AlabamaMiles chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
so hot!

btw love your "offiver safety" words lol
M206 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That story was DELICIOUS!:)
cml2187 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ok that was so sexy, the teasing eventually leading to fucking uhhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Occifer fasety (scuse me i've had a little bit to drink sssh between you and i) marvellous keep em comin (hic) your welcome goodnight
crammit chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wait...what in THE friggity f**k? I wake up at 6 IN THE MORNING because Southwest Airlines, for all their sort-of-nice-things, is a capricious douche and if I want to board a flight and not have to sit on the tail, I need to wake up and check in 24 hours beforehand. Technically, I have still have just under 2 hours to get more sleep before Friday's work day sashays in here and 1970's Pimp Slaps me and what do I find when I check my email to get my confirmation #? A PM. A PM with, among other things, a mention about "Last Chance". And I think to myself, hmmm...I don't remember reading that one. And because I have impulse control issues, I decide to come here and see it - instead of going back to sleep - and not only do I get an author's note mention (I feel like I should send a gift basket. But like, with dildos and pasties) but YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WITH THIS STORY. Brittana Lapdances *stage whisper* Sex the intro movie I hope they show me when I get to Heaven. I don't know whether to never write smut again because HELLO! or try to one-up you now. (-yeah, right. High five me for making jokes.) This was sexy and ...yes, Brittana Lapdance, yes...and sweet...and hot...and you must please continue to write all the smut of ever. Amen.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
:)(: Woah...woah...wow, so incredibly hot and sexy.
I'm about to read it again just because it's so good.
My goodness, luckily I'm about to take a shower anyway
Also, love the endnote :)(:
caroline holla chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
i'm rediculously in love with you
asnowfalls chapter 1 . 7/4/2013