Reviews for Priceless
Great start to this story. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. :)
Juststella1 chapter 12 . 1/11
No, on second thought, this is my favourite chapter! Pineapples hey!

LOL! Everyone has a pregnant story, horrors and all. I loved how Peeta tells Katniss how gorgeous she is in her pregnant state. "Bakers are a rare breed and we're worth our weight in gold"..."You're priceless". Perfect ending!

Great story and it was a great read. Thank you!

(Pssst. I'm not American but agree with the 'football' comment).
Juststella1 chapter 11 . 1/11
My favourite chapter so far! Katniss surprising Peeta but almost 'flashed' herself to Henri. LOL! I'm glad she kept her orange bikini and it means so much to her and Peeta.

Reading your comments at the end - Pot au feu, yum! Far cry from fish fingers, i'll admit!
Juststella1 chapter 10 . 1/11
I think Katniss' trip to India was just the 'bolt' she needed. Peeta had to make sure he knew what it was she wanted. Why she was there. "No, this is real".
Juststella1 chapter 9 . 1/11
Katniss has come to Peeta. His mother-in-law seems like a very wise woman.
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 1/11
So Katniss marries for money. Finally realising it's not what it's cracked up to be. I guess the divorce will set her up.
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 1/11
Oh Katniss, giving up 'real' happiness for a fake life with a rich old man. How sad!
Juststella1 chapter 6 . 1/11
Peeta is a widower and he has a son. I'm left wondering how Katniss is going to 'fit' in all of this, if at all?
Juststella1 chapter 5 . 1/11
Peeta has to be the sweetest person on earth. Josephine is very protective of Peeta and I'm glad she is.

Peeta is having a nightmare and Katniss is there.
Juststella1 chapter 4 . 1/11
I can't believe how low Katniss has sunk - Cornielle sounds horrid and I can't believe how she treated Peeta when she found out he was a baker.
Juststella1 chapter 3 . 1/11
Wow, it's hard to imagine Katniss and Peeta with other partners. Seems like Katniss is doing the opposite of what she swore she would never do when she was younger. I wonder what changed her mind.

Peeta and Katniss' first meeting was pretty 'intense' to say the least.
Juststella1 chapter 2 . 1/11
Peeta is married with kids? Oh no!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I'm glad the misunderstanding is cleared up. Still some grammar issues, and the conversation sometimes sounds a bit unnatural, but still a nice read. One mistake you have made consistently is sat/stood. You keep using the passive verb when you need to use the active verb. "Katniss was sat" means someone seated her. "Katniss was sitting" means Katniss herself is sitting down. Same with "was stood." Sat and stood should be just used on their own for past tense. When you add "was", you are making it passive and something that is done to the subject.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Nice story. A few grammar issues, but interesting plot. I just skip over the M scenes, so I can't comment there.
WWRobot1992 chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
How old Katniss and Peeta are in this story? And how long were they separated? The time line fucked up my mind I couldn't say what moment I was reading and couldn't imagine how K and P should behave. Were they 20, 25, 30, 35, 40? Would be great if you answered.