Reviews for Priceless
sammisammy chapter 2 . 8/20
Oh my god, this chapter shocked me a lot. I did not expect this!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 12 . 1/24
so i read this story a while ago, and guess i never commented on it. I enjoyed it a lot.
TitanNegro chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Well,before anything,I thought I was going to hate this fic by chapter 7-8...but I was wrong I liked it. The conflict was resolved in a very realistic way,something most authors(teens) needs to learn how to do.

About the Fighting thing...errr I can't answear for western animation aside from Avatar since I don't watch them,but usually in japanese animation (anime) there is always a reason for the "actual" fight. And there is an actual genre (shounen/battle anime) for it,and while yes,there is sometimes violence there are a LOT of positive messages to find in them. Hell the same can be said in most young literature and movies. But anyway,Pokémon is a kids anime,and no,there is not explanation to justify it,it's "pokémon against pokémon" because the trainers tell them so. It's horrible,and I'm a horrible person for loving the video game. But do keep in mind,most shows do have a reason,for the fighting,hell in Avatar,a western show for ALL ages,the final conflict is not ONLY to stop the vilains to conquer the world,is about the protagonist searching for a way to do so in a non lethal way(he suceeds but is so convenient that a lot of people tought it was forced and or Overpowering as hell)
mansts chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
I loved reading this story!
gnrkrystle chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I don't care how hollow she feels. She chose it. I think she should be forced to stay with him and choke on her precious jewelry.
gnrkrystle chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
God I hate this woman. Really and truly. I nice life is worth being a selfish twat? Ugh.
gnrkrystle chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Who taught Katniss to be this awful? Her mother wasn't all that great a role model, but she at least instilled self respect into the girl. What the hell happened?
gnrkrystle chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Can't say I feel sorry for her. She is an utter twat.
kismet4891 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
*standing ovation*

I am so honored to have been a small part of your writing process! It was so much fun to read about this world in which you have created a entirely different look at Everlark! I commend you for your excellent writing, interesting story line, and of course hot sex scenes! I adored every bit of it and I can't wait to see what comes out of your brilliant mind next (yes! on the outtakes)! Hope all is well!

Shanna319 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Awe. This was lovely :) ... so happy to see that they had a baby girl! I'm sad it's over... but it was brilliant and you did the ending justice!

I know you said no promises... but a proposal would definitely be nice ;)... with maybe a surprise 2nd baby (3rd including Henri) also? :) haha

Anyway... amazing job as always. I know life gets hectic and busy... but ur writing/stories are amazing :-) and I hope to see updates from you in the future! You rock :-)
honeylime chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
Congrats on completing another delightful story! I appreciated the time jump and the chance to get a glimpse into their lives as a more established family. Loved this story start to finish, even when I wasn't always loving what Katniss (and even Peeta) were doing. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Everlarkedandalways chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Great story and great ending. Thank you!
Court81981 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
OMG that ending! I love the tie back to the title...sigh. This was just a lovely story, and yes you definitely redeemed Katniss. This was a perfect conclusion to their love story. Thank you for sharing this beautiful fic with us.
pumpkinking5 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013

I found this last chapter truly adorable and sweet. They were truly a family all four of them.

Katniss had to be a step mother. It was daunting, but she was able to do her job with Peeta support.

It showed Kantiss she was capable of being a terrific mom when the baby was born.

I really like the ending to this incredible story.

Great job! Peeta was truly Priceless. Katniss knew it.
janeeyre54 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013