Reviews for Always There
kairi loves sora chapter 27 . 23h
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! Even if you were going to make me cry one the bus on the way to work. Love the kissing scenes. Bunny is never going to let him live it down. Love North "Deal" we are going to china "No you aren't going that far" He sounded like a protective father. Don't worry about the cliff hangers I've had worse. Yours aren't as bad as some of the ones I have pulled. Looking forward to the next one. Don't take too long please. Thanks and may Celina and Jack always be together... don't be evil.
Zyenna chapter 27 . 3/29
This is amazing. I love how it is written, over the top drama is always good. (I'm being serious not sarcastic.)
queenlaur chapter 27 . 1/24
what a great story!
Please chapter 27 . 1/1
I just want to say I'm really looking forward to the trilogy and I really hope you are able to start posting soon.
WEast chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
There are some times in this story where I just get the overwhelming urge to start singing 'Whoop, There It Is'. So, there's that.
WEast chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Darn you, Pitch! Ergh, he ruins everything.
RandominatorOwl chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOODNESS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRILOGY! I hadn't even finished Always There when I hoped that Jack and Celina would start a family. AND THEN THAT BECAME THE THIRD STORY! You are such a wonderful writer! I can't...I just... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Love the ending! I am now going back and re-reading the entire thing. :)
LunatrixLupin chapter 27 . 7/23/2014
AWWW THIS IS AMAZING! :D Excited for the ending fic :) xx
Dreamer558750 chapter 27 . 7/6/2014
Really love it
Mystichawk chapter 27 . 6/25/2014
OH MY EFFING GODS! It's OVER! I cannot believe it this story was so frikking good! I'm so sad to see it end!
The-Icechild chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
rb_q79v-eubSDVUB
DA FEELS! DAT ENDING!
yuhbrfiuhsbr cfmouabhewrfo
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Oh my goodness this was awesome. There are very few Jack/OC stories I like and this has become one of them. It was touching but not too sappy. The fight scenes were perfect and not over the top. I adore Guardian family type stories. This final chapter though short was bitter-sweet to read.

My Final Rating: 10/10 Phoenix Keeper
alonealexabluerose chapter 27 . 6/21/2014
Loved man best story ever!
PippaFrost chapter 27 . 6/21/2014