Reviews for Always There
Jamie, Siriusly? Dont know if you get the pun unless your a HP fan.
yaoidemon15 chapter 27 . 10/16/2015
I honestly adored this story and the first one as well they were both equally awesome. I would love to read more of your works.
~Asta la Pasta~
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2015
I can't wait for the trilogy! I hope it's as good as the other two!
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Nice. You give kids large sharp objects. It was either that or machine guns. LOL!
ThackeryBinxIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
It's your girlfriend, dude! C'mon Sparrow, Black Sparrow? Get a clue, Jack! Jeez! Great story!
Kristina chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
VampireSiren chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
I'm just glad Black Sparrow decided not to kill Jack!
kairi loves sora chapter 27 . 5/28/2015
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! Even if you were going to make me cry one the bus on the way to work. Love the kissing scenes. Bunny is never going to let him live it down. Love North "Deal" we are going to china "No you aren't going that far" He sounded like a protective father. Don't worry about the cliff hangers I've had worse. Yours aren't as bad as some of the ones I have pulled. Looking forward to the next one. Don't take too long please. Thanks and may Celina and Jack always be together... don't be evil.
Zyenna chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
This is amazing. I love how it is written, over the top drama is always good. (I'm being serious not sarcastic.)
queenlaur chapter 27 . 1/24/2015
what a great story!
Please chapter 27 . 1/1/2015
I just want to say I'm really looking forward to the trilogy and I really hope you are able to start posting soon.
WEast chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
There are some times in this story where I just get the overwhelming urge to start singing 'Whoop, There It Is'. So, there's that.
WEast chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Darn you, Pitch! Ergh, he ruins everything.
RandominatorOwl chapter 27 . 8/18/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! OH MY GOODNESS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVE LOVE LOVE! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRILOGY! I hadn't even finished Always There when I hoped that Jack and Celina would start a family. AND THEN THAT BECAME THE THIRD STORY! You are such a wonderful writer! I can't...I just... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 27 . 8/3/2014
Love the ending! I am now going back and re-reading the entire thing. :)