Reviews for Lux in Obscurum
duchessliz chapter 1 . 11/3
This story was fantastic! Thank you for sharing! :D
Frostbert chapter 1 . 7/2
Holy shit this story was good. The way you explained everything from the POV of Nami. How we felt just as confused and Nami until we both suddenly found out. The way you handled the characters and their reactions and their fears. Everything. Just wow. It was a really good read.
Adel Mortescryche chapter 1 . 3/5
This was beautiful, I can honestly see no way you could have made it any more perfect than it already is. Nami's awkwardness with Luffy's proximity, as well as her unwillingness to wake him up, are so very in character for her. It's almost as though she's completely done with everyone's clinginess, but she can't help but reach out to the rest of her nakama too.

That you chose to write about them 2YL was also a pleasant surprise - and the juxtaposition of Luffy pre and post their separation was very well done. I always thought that Luffy had grown much further in his ability to function alone during the time skip than the rest. It was heart wrenching, and he clearly wanted everyone back, but he also understood that they could stand alone if necessary, even if he wasn't around for to take care of them. Oda managed to turn something cliché into something perfect, and I think your story perfectly captured that growth in character and maturity as well.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
-confused how to comment this with word-

I just... Love it!
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I have nothing to say other than I am so touched with this story. It was great and truly ... Mind and soul-soothing.
I really love this fic. The way you potrayed everyone ... This fic is priceless. :)
Keep it up!
See ya! ;D!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE IT! Great chapter!
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow, I loved this!

You did such an amazing job using so few words. I don't always like when Nami narrates, though she's a popular choice, but the narration in this was incredible. There was so much said by describing the actions of the crew, and it was emotional without a single word actually being spoken.

"...Nami finally understood the risk Luffy had taken from the very beginning: he had given himself over to them completely, given them all the ability to destroy him, knowing the consequences of such a gift."

This sums up Luffy perfectly! He gives people a part of him with no reservations, which inspires others to believe in him.

I was surprised by the change in Luffy after the time-skip. I'm sure a part of each crew member's fear before reuniting was that the others wouldn't need them the same way that they did before.

In your story, Luffy loses his fear because he's already lived his worst nightmares (both in losing his crew and seeing someone he loves die) and he made it through them. Now, it's the crew's turn to fight through the fear of losing each other.

Anyway, sorry for the long-winded review. I really, really enjoyed this. I hope you write more things like this in the future :D
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really liked it, especially how everything is told without any dialogue. These introspection fics are hard, but yours has really paid off .
Cifayn chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was amazing and written so well. You could see the deep bonds between each crew member clearly that have evolved.