Reviews for Peeking Can Be Hazardous to Your Sanity
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
AWWW
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I love the fangirl romantic in Lily.. XD

It was fun to see the Marauders mortified. Revenge is sweet. More Snarry please! XD
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I'm actually quite surprised that the Marauders didn't try to off Snivvy for good over this, myself. After all, if they Transfigured his body into a pebble, nobody would find him till they were well away from school.
At chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Lol. I love the differing reactions of lily and James when they find out about Harry and snape
Alice Hudson chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Brilliant story. Would have wanted more chapters, but after so long, I shouldn't be too picky...
I loved the concept, and your writing flowed. Over all, good story. :)
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Wow there was a lot of fun as well as a lot of emotion in this fic ;)
Gleas chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hehe so funny! Love James' and peter's reactions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This idea is so amazing! Love it!
Anna chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Fantastic:)
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Ahaha. This was brilliant! I loved seeing James' reaction to everything and I love this version of Harry and Severus. :) It's perfect.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
LOVED the Marauder's reactions to Severus and Harry in a romantic relationship. Realistic and funny and I wouldn't mind reading more.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
XDD
Rasdra chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Excellent oneshot, a really unique perspective and quite funnyimagine how mortified you'd be seeing something like that lol. Anyway, let me know if you ever write another short sequel... I keep imagining the possible reactions Harry would have if he discovered his voyeurs from the past.

Well written and enjoyable, thanks :)
Venus914 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Omg! I was dying! Their reactions are so funny...
librarat chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Thinking about their deaths' makes me want to cry! Ah, this was wonderfully funny, with only a hint of sadness!