Reviews for How Time Changes You
xBleedingRemorsex chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
I really enjoyed reading your story. hope to see another update in the future. This is the first Vincent/Yuffie I have read and I must say I think Im hooked on the pairing.
Mishkov chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
awesome! i must have more!
N.S chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
When is the next chapter coming up?
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Oh!
The end of chapter 4 was just too cute! I love when the writer(s) make vince loosen up a bit for the yuffster! I hope you make a sequel for this...possibly finding a way to get Tifa out and Vince with Yuffie.
Keep up the good work :)
Ezri_Candy
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 4 . 12/25/2003
please continue!
Darknightdestiny chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
!
...Don't tell me you don't plan on finishing this. It's so interesting! I've never seen Vincent act so carefree before. You have to continue this.
AngelWarriors chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
great fic please continue soon
WindmillKiller chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
Totally awesome fic! Hope u could finish it soon! Ü
materia grl1 chapter 4 . 4/25/2003
BREAK THOSE TWO UP!(tifa/vincent) they just arent a cute couple! eithier way,it is pretty cool.
Amer-the-Retard chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
I NEED you to continue this story. I've read so many stories that people stopped in the middle or near end. No matter what has you down DON'T stop writing. As you can see I strive off of fanfiction. -_-; Pathetic me. Great stories! Writing is definently one of you strong points. Just kick the grammer and spelling up abit.I don't mind but it somtimes confuses me.-

~* The Retard

Ps. Incase you couldn't tell, I'm not really a retard. .
Silens chapter 4 . 3/31/2003
GAH! You MUST continue this fic! Please! I have to read more! ::puppy eyes:: Onegai! *sniff* Well, I hope to see the next chap up...urm.. hopefully soon. Til' then, if ever, ja ne ;;

~Natsumi
relena55 chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
this is really funny and good keep it up!
The Yuffster chapter 4 . 12/11/2002
Good chapter! Hope you update soon!
shayster chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
Ohh, how sweet! I absolutly LOVE this story! You have to continue soon! Haha, Vinnie fell on his ass! Lol, keep up the good work and please please please continue SOON!
Lineape chapter 4 . 11/24/2002
wow.. the more i read this fic, the more i like it. i'm also a fan pf your 'who?' story. keep up the good work