Reviews for Working Lunch
Guest chapter 103 . 9/19/2017
I really loved this story I hope you do more on them at some point I would love to know about the other baby an what they have update soon again please:-)
cfigueroa78 chapter 9 . 3/28/2017
Anna faints a lot and is Christian's doormat ... that's what I'm getting from this story. Why in hell is she sticking around? Resign and forget him and his whole family. She seems very accepting of being used like a sex toy.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2017
Sees not nAive are crazy these woman is way more naive than the Ana in the books
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Wtf?t
vickiel2r chapter 77 . 12/15/2016
It's a long story abd started late with it and still not finished. I am reading too many stories catching up on Fifty fan fictions and I like it so I have to finish it. And more to come.
angelwish87 chapter 102 . 7/10/2016
I loved it :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 80 . 7/3/2016
Why do I think that the girl is one of Christians subs! But I'm sure Taylor would recognise them?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 46 . 7/1/2016
I wouldn't put it past Samantha for putting all the blame on Elena and her doing the stuff with Elena but disappearing so when Elena says it wasn't her but Samantha, she is no where to be seen
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I meant to put this I throats chapter review, I dont trust Samantha. She either wants Christian for herself or she is like Elena and has a hold on him, whether it be a bdsm, that she knows what he does or they have had a thing and maybe the kid is really his, whether he knows it or not. Also did Christine and Ana use protection?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Ha ha. Ur A/N is so funny. Made me giggle.
stmartindenyse chapter 70 . 5/6/2016
bn
stmartindenyse chapter 75 . 5/6/2016
bn
baybay85 chapter 54 . 5/2/2016
zee
Bluem55 chapter 100 . 1/30/2016
I liked this story and I love the writers attitude towards negative comments. After all reading stories here on FF is like reading a book you may have purchased or picked up from the library, you may not like every thing in the book but you read it or not and move on, you don't write the author with negative cruel comments.
To the author, I think you did a good job and good luck in you endeavors.
vickiel2r chapter 78 . 1/13/2016
I think doing all this activities like going to the office, flying to aspen is a bit too much after having a major surgery from bullent wounds involving organs like liver and lungs, especially when Christian could hardly manage by himself. It's fanfiction but you have to be realistic on events and activities. Just my opinion.
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »