Reviews for Working Lunch
Sees not nAive are crazy these woman is way more naive than the Ana in the books
Wtf?t
vickiel2r chapter 77 . 12/15/2016
It's a long story abd started late with it and still not finished. I am reading too many stories catching up on Fifty fan fictions and I like it so I have to finish it. And more to come.
angelwish87 chapter 102 . 7/10/2016
I loved it :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 80 . 7/3/2016
Why do I think that the girl is one of Christians subs! But I'm sure Taylor would recognise them?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 46 . 7/1/2016
I wouldn't put it past Samantha for putting all the blame on Elena and her doing the stuff with Elena but disappearing so when Elena says it wasn't her but Samantha, she is no where to be seen
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I meant to put this I throats chapter review, I dont trust Samantha. She either wants Christian for herself or she is like Elena and has a hold on him, whether it be a bdsm, that she knows what he does or they have had a thing and maybe the kid is really his, whether he knows it or not. Also did Christine and Ana use protection?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Ha ha. Ur A/N is so funny. Made me giggle.
stmartindenyse chapter 70 . 5/6/2016
bn
stmartindenyse chapter 75 . 5/6/2016
bn
baybay85 chapter 54 . 5/2/2016
zee
Bluem55 chapter 100 . 1/30/2016
I liked this story and I love the writers attitude towards negative comments. After all reading stories here on FF is like reading a book you may have purchased or picked up from the library, you may not like every thing in the book but you read it or not and move on, you don't write the author with negative cruel comments.
To the author, I think you did a good job and good luck in you endeavors.
vickiel2r chapter 78 . 1/13/2016
I think doing all this activities like going to the office, flying to aspen is a bit too much after having a major surgery from bullent wounds involving organs like liver and lungs, especially when Christian could hardly manage by himself. It's fanfiction but you have to be realistic on events and activities. Just my opinion.
Faith2luv chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
Love you post. I am a computer illiterate, so to speak. Can't figure put my fanfic acct so I am signing on as a guest because your post cracked me up. I do not at all get the people who read and don't enjoy a story but keep reading & reviewing negatively! Why oh why don't they just move on to a different story or write their own if they have such great ideas. I can see constructive critism because that will make better writers but if they want to bash - Just Don't Read it.
I am enjoying Your story with a new twist. Please keep writing. Thx
Guest chapter 24 . 1/10/2016
I was glad you wrote that, some readers are quite rude with their reviews and demanding for frequent updates. I just found this story and playing catch up.I like it and wiil finish it. Thank you for your time.
2,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »