Reviews for Cosmic Castaway
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 6/27
Ummm l...arn't ya goin ta up date dis story? Ah mean it's been 2 years an' you said you'd update in a few years. Yet yea hadn't done do as of yet.
Shiro-The-Espada chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Ahhh I love this idea so much! This is a sexy idea! You Sir are awesome!
CanIHaveYourBabies chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Alright! I had wondered if you were perpetually on hiatus, but I see you just take a bit of time updating (yes, I creeped your profile. Awesome picture)(no, I am not a stalker...well, maybe but I think I'm just a fan of good writers).
But whatever the case may be, even if it takes you a while to update... continue anyways! Because your writing is great, from what I've gotten from this story.
And YES, you should continue this story. It...is...AWESOME. great idea! Just jumping right into the action right away... I think I could've worded that differently.
But yes, CONTINUE! OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO MOURN WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN.
BloodyUnicorn10 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is brilliant.
A concertina chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
What, no sequel? FUUuUuuUuUUuUuUuUUUUUuUuuuuUuUuU
Mecha-Lover13 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
More please
Desolatehatred chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Needs more chapters, good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Truth *technically* killed Miranda, the stupid Bulb (Guilty Spark) killed Johnson.
LyraHikaru chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Please update this dude! Pleeeeeaasaaasssssseeeeeeee! I want to see what Master Chief thinks of Arbiter's new body!
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
MOOOORRREEEEE
BronzePheonix chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Why did you end there? I got so excited reading it that when I realize that it was only one chapter so far, I was sooo bummed. Don't you dare abandon this story 'cuz it looks amazing so far.
GreenBee chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
CONTINUE! ...please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Dang.
I love how this is going.
Next chapter please!
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
LOL Avery has a way with words
Orange Soldier chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It be interesting to see Abiter's reaction to being human.

You must continue this!