Reviews for 51 Things I Want to Do with You
AJ chapter 2 . 3/19
SO DAMN GOOD FANFIC!
Loved it's about their father / daughter live! Anybody totally focus in this. Nice job!
Writingthisish chapter 9 . 1/16
This was beautiful. Just the perfect length, and characters were spot on. Great job!
Carlmike94 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Might? It's really cute :)
Lilybud chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
And I'm not disappointed! You struck a good balance between balance action, introspection, description, and dialogue. A few typos, nothing major, like "She her" and "frown" was present, not past tense. Also liked the mood, quiet and sweet, but I'm hoping future chapters will change some so it isn't all the same.
Amy chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I need more!
More Dakka chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Aww... I reached the end.
loneknightd chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
They definitely feel true to character here. It's nice reading about Ellie's first experiences with the world. It injects a little bit of sweetness and wonder in the post-apocalyptic world.
loneknightd chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
Whoa. Damn. That was unexpected. Fics where it's Ellie comforting Joel are few and far between. Well done.
loneknightd chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
That's so freakin cute. You're doing a great job with these little Joel and Ellie moments. It's these sorts of interactions that really made the game such an touching story.
zejaykay chapter 9 . 3/3/2015
Epic
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Daaaw! This is so cute!
helpfulfred chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
that's cute cant wait for the next update
MaggieMcCartney chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
These are sooo cute and you write the characters so well! I cant wait until the next additions.
Cass87 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
YAY ! YOU'RE BACK! This chapter was adorable! MORE!
Girl-of-1000-fandoms chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Hey! Glad to see things are still up and running on this story, and this new chapter is just as good as all the others. You definitely haven't lost your touch! Looking forward to whatever you have in store next