Reviews for 51 Things I Want to Do with You
loneknightd chapter 9 . 4/1
They definitely feel true to character here. It's nice reading about Ellie's first experiences with the world. It injects a little bit of sweetness and wonder in the post-apocalyptic world.
loneknightd chapter 8 . 4/1
Whoa. Damn. That was unexpected. Fics where it's Ellie comforting Joel are few and far between. Well done.
loneknightd chapter 4 . 4/1
That's so freakin cute. You're doing a great job with these little Joel and Ellie moments. It's these sorts of interactions that really made the game such an touching story.
zejaykay chapter 9 . 3/3
Epic
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Daaaw! This is so cute!
helpfulfred chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
that's cute cant wait for the next update
MaggieMcCartney chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
These are sooo cute and you write the characters so well! I cant wait until the next additions.
Cass87 chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
YAY ! YOU'RE BACK! This chapter was adorable! MORE!
Radwoman chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Hey! Glad to see things are still up and running on this story, and this new chapter is just as good as all the others. You definitely haven't lost your touch! Looking forward to whatever you have in store next
Mermaid Monster chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
The imagery in this chapter is simply magnificent! The way you describe the beach and how they're feeling at that moment flows smoothly and I just love how I can almost see everything like it's an actual cut-scene in the game. Awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Love it! It's good to see updates agaib, especially from TLOU :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Holy fuckin shit, okay. I didn't know you returned! I used to love this fic but figured it had been abandoned. Guess not! Keep up the good work buddy, I need regular occasional dose of Joel and Ellie feels c:
Guest chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Finally you updated! That was cute! :) MORE!
Cass87 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
FORGOT TO CHECK FAV/FOLLOW. LOL!
Cass87 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Add this story as my fav/follow. :D