Reviews for Looking for a New Future
villainsgirl chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
That was beautifully written! Omg! I cried when she was able too see her parents again! I have to ask if you meant any message or meaning behind it? because I totally saw one :)
villainsgirl chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Wow! I absolutely love it! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Very nice
RiAddison chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
I loved it! It made me laugh and go 'awwwww' at the mushy parts! Its definitely going on my favorites list. And I just love the ending! :D
writeratheart007 chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
**snickers** I love the ending. It's perfect.
Montara chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I loved that she manage to find her courage and go after her dream but I think she should have told Ron that it was over, I mean, she cheated on him and cheating is never ok in my book.

But the rest of the story, their dates, everything was wonderful.

I was sad that Ron went to Severus and not Hermione to talk. He should have confronted her, not him, and he shouldn't have lied to Severus. That was low. I was so glad Severus went after Hermione even though he thought she was lying to him.

And now SHE asked him to marry her :D I loved it! :))
RandomGerman chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
A lovely story! It just wasn't really clear if Ron knew they were taking a break in the relationship.
watt.ruth chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Thank you, a lovely story. Keep writing!
Melissa72 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Yay! I LOVE happy endings! I thought at first he was going to propose to her using some sign in a muggle shop but then when I realized it was her parents? Awwwwwwwwwww...

Glad he got the ring:) Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
Lottielue1 chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Lovely story liked it a lot :)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Holy crap as much as I love them and want it to never it that conclusion was perfect!
Kermit 304 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Yes. Loved this story.
bluefirefly5 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Aaw... Lovely epilogue! Still, I wish Hermione would have hexed Ron for what he did.
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Yay! it's about time they realized they loved each other. Ron's an arrogant git!
redcherry4 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Just cute fluff. I didn't think snap really wrote it but guess hr did