Reviews for While Angels Wait
Amy chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
I think Sarapals said it before that GSR is a love story; so...even in death, it still is one.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 11 . 1/16/2015
Had I actually grasped what this fic was about I never would have read it. When I realized a CD was imminent I was too enthralled to stop reading. You did an amazing job and I'm so glad I took the time to read this fic. You evoked many powerful emotions from readers which isn't easy to do. Spectacular work and thanks for sharing.
maluca chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Wonderful
seriously I dont know how I havent read this early
So touching.
maluca chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Im crying again
RosePetal7 chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Wow. Phenomenal end. Wonderful piece of writing. Great job :)
saraday chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Well done. The reunion was beautiful. :)
maluca chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I just found this story, is amazing
I was going to review tha last chapter but this chapter has brougth tears to my eyes
wonderful
Now Im going to continue reading
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Wow! I didn't expect that ending... Well done. She finally found eternal happiness..
csijenniferlynn chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Such a sad, but sweet ending. Well done. I love fall, too. The woods behind my house are quite beautiful right now!
RosePetal7 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Gahhh ;( I hope you're right that it does get better.
saraday chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Well that was so beautifully written, but so very, very sad. I do hope there is light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel.
A true love story never ends.
NANCY1 chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Hi Charli - what a sad chapter - it brought tears to my eyes. I don't want Grissom to be gone - he isn't, but he is. So, I'm ready for the next, hopefully a bit lighter, chapter.
Spratjmk chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
What an ending. Will have to wait and not write you off. The next soon I hope
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Well done, what a tear jerking chapter...

Love that she went and he knew it..
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Very interesting chapter.. I love the look back and the memories that define Sara's true love Gil..

I like how it helps explain Gil's misunderstood side..
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »