Reviews for Contamination
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
So, here's the thing. Yesterday, when I opened my browser and the archives page popped up, I saw your latest update and thought "heeeeeeey, I know that name!" And I planned to check out your story/collection, because whenever I fall into a writing groove like I have lately, I get REAL bad about keeping up with my own reading. I went your page, and I had NO IDEA how much you'd contributed to the fandom, fic-wise, or that you'd been writing for a few years. So now I have lots to read and check out, and I'm stoked to do so. :)

I liked this. It's dark, and it's digging into a time and a headspace where there aren't many good fics - that's I've found, at least. I have a really fun time digging into the guys' headspaces to try to explain bits in the show that've been hard to wrap my head around, so this, I LIKED. And I'm going to read more. Like, all of it. Scout's honor.
Parnassus chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
That last line is so foreboding. Once again with the fantastic descriptions. You're very talented at setting a mood. Nice little piece.