Reviews for The Bomb
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 16 . 3/26
This is the second or third time I've read this fanfic. I always find myself getting goosebumps because of the way Lee speaks to/about Amanda. I keep coming back to this fanfic because it is definitely one of my all time favorites!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
I'm so glad that I finally found some time to read this fanfiction. I love that! You captured the characters so true to form that it actually felt like this could have been an aired episode. Well done, I truly enjoyed it immensely. Kindly scarecrowfan. P.S. I hope there's another fanfic coming from you again soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
Excellent story! Great ending! The whole story fits perfectly with the show! So looking forward to anything you write in the future!
spying eyes chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
I said that this story was more than okay when it was a one shot. Your extended version is absolutely brilliant.. I am so happy that the SMK muses would not let you go. You have such a phenomenal grasp of the characters.
As always I love you signature Gunsmoke references.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Darn Dotty had to come in right at that moment! Super story I loved it thank you for writing and I hope you will continue writing more SMK stories :)
DaisyDay chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Wow oh wow, I loved this whole story! I couldn't stop reading! I'm so glad you continued this. Loved reading about all of Lee's thoughts regarding Amanda. And of course, one of my fave parts of the show was the backyard meeting and you've done a wonderful job of recreating here. They are so sweet together. Thank you for taking the time to write such an entertaining story!
DaisyDay chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
My heart went "thump" at Lee showing up at the doorway. Lucky Amanda! Now on to the next chapter...
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
LOVED IT!
DaisyDay chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
You are so good at writing 'danger' scenes! I know how difficult they are to write, but you do it so effortlessly. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gloria2 chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Wonderful! Thank you so much for writing! Reading this story was a wonderful treat for me. I loved it! The end was classic. I love how Lee and Amanda realized their feelings for one another, but yet they were hesitant to express those feelings to each other. This story was fantastic and so very fun to read. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Thank you for the awesome story! :)
Jestress chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Aw! I love how Lee is so sweet and attentive to Amanda here. He doesn't even seem to mind Billy watching him kiss Amanda's hand. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
wow so glad this turned into a longer story. thank you for sharing. this is an amazing story you have lee and amanda characters spot on.
RhyannD chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
Jestress chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
I love Amanda's coffee mug attack! She's great when it comes to improvised weapons, isn't she?
eternal vampire chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Awesome. Story. You are one of the best. !