Reviews for Pooka Rituals in the Modern World
Seele Zeit chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I know what you mean. I live in Texas, have all of my life, and last year I had an English teacher who had just moved here from Michigan. He talked to his students often; it was interesting to hear about all of the differences in dialect and diction.
Backache-usagi chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
This needs a sequel!
I need this to have a sequel!
One with him in heat! And kits!
And maybe a parental bunny, doting!
And ooooh! I can just see it!
It would be soooo cute! :3
TheMoonIsBrightSoIsHope chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
HAHAHA. "I have to get old gun down. I need to hunt some groundhogs." Oh my gods I laughed so hard at this line. I love this story.
Gratsu-of-fire-and-ice chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
So flipping cuteee
GoodGurlGone5 chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
That story was awesome! I liked the plot you totally captured every emotional scene within the chapters.
BlackNights24 chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
I am now waiting for the sequel... ... ...

I hate waiting for sequels. The story was nice and I liked how you threw in the groundhog. I also like Daddy North. He is fun. Will Jack only have one kit at a time, or twins or whatever us humans do. Or will it be more like a bunnies or have... yeah.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
I been wanting to see the movie for a while now, and I just loved it when I finally did. The instant I had the time, I searched for some fanfic writtings on the movie, or more in the Jack/Bunnymund area, and I came across this. I like your Alpha/Omega idea. It was the first Rise of the Guardians fic that I read and I enjoyed it greatly. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read some more of your work!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
I know! It's crazy right! I hear people all the time who come from the North or the West and they complain that they have no clue what we Southerners are talking about! Makes me nuts! Like come on ya'll! I don't go to your state and act all crazy and confused without asking what something is! I'll ask ya straight out!

Just felt like I had to throw my two cents in there with your author's note. :)

Also I really like this story too.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
oh my god! he called him an overgrown elf!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
This was adorable, Jack would look so cute in a wedding dress. :3
smiles chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
uhmmm.. you missed the chapter, when jack goes into heat and gets kids n stuff... i was looking forward to it D: but really good story! i hope you add to it! :) 3
Guest chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
oh god,omega jack is my dream!please write the hot heat sex pleaseeeeeee?really want to see bunny marks jack and knot with him3
Dragon Skellington chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
SO. BEAUTIFUL! I love this and it was a nice ending. A little sad that it is over but I loved it all.
LicyLionyx chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Fun and interesting story. Thank you!
But I liked that it becomes a mpreg ...
Fireworks chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
I can't believe the story is over it's bee. Such a good story to read it really job I can't wait to read over jackrabbit and other stories from you in the furture...
You have to do a sequel to this story you just HAVE tooooo...OoooOoo and Ayre-sama help you with this chap too I love her story's !
That yaoi loving scene *nose bleed* jackrabbit yaoi goodness non nom !
Thank u for this wonderful story once again !