Reviews for Finality
Countess of Monleigh chapter 1 . 1/10
This was an amazing story. I really liked it and wholeheartedly approve of you putting Kaiden in his place. Cheated on him indeed, lol.
Thank you for writing this. I look forward to more from you!

CoM
Gloria Spark chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Ah Kaiden...I never went with him in the first game even for the Achievement. I had my eyes on the turian calibrating the Mako from the very beginning. Though this piece I understand where he is coming from...almost makes me glad I chose to save Ash on Virmire instead. When questioning comes out of her mouth it doesn't break you like it does if you had a romance with Kaiden I assume.
AerynsFallen chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love Garrus and he would've been my romance option for ME2 if I hadn't liked Thane so much. He always seemed more of a best friend to me and I guess that's what stopped me from choosing him in the game, but I was tempted. I'm happy because Garrus and Tali end up together if you don't start anything and I liked that. Still I watched some videos of where you choose to end it with Garrus in ME3 and he's just so sad. I like your take on this because, in the end, Kaidan doesn't really deserve a second chance (didn't stop me from giving bim one though) and Garrus has stuck with you for all of the games.

Enough with the rambling on...I just wanted you to know this was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for such a well-written story! :)
ifellinawell chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my. I had not seen this story until now. It's - amazing. I love to see how your writing style has changed and has improved, in fluidity and rythm, but also in its ability to make me feel angst and bitterness like no one else can.
I love your Jane, I love her strenght and resolution, and I love her dynamics with Kaidan. It's sad how we can hurt the ones we care or cared about, and how much we may want to be selfish despite bigger goals, say, saving the galaxy.

Loved it. And it's great to have you back!

-Teresa
Lady Caitlyn Crowne chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
One word: wow. The way you portrait both characters is just so... deep. I loved it.
Danie-Dono chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Interesting snippet of Shepard and Kaiden's relationship that feel apart. I enjoyed it, the conversations and how she makes a choice and the effects of Kaiden's words and Shepard's decision.