Reviews for Masquerade
stephcullen2000 chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
I love it so please update again soon x
Netharia chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Cute story but technically Vampires don't cry or blush... just saying. Its a good take on Alec and the oc is sweet. Nice fanfic in all, good job
booklover1798 chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Oooo , spicey indeed! Update soon!
Stargazer1364 chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Awwwww. . . Wait, she can drink Mountain Dew? OMG! I'm so becoming a vampire! :D
Stargazer1364 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Whoo! Teenage angst, and sweet, lovey-dovey kissing! Ugh, my teeth are rotting from all the sugar!
booklover1798 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Eiiiii! I wonder how the family will react. Update soon! I can't wait for more!
SilverSwagxX chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
I have a question. Wouldn't Alice have seen Alec's decision to visit Marietta?
Stargazer1364 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Honestly, I think either Jasper or Alice should figure it out. Put the people who hate the Volturi the most against her, and that'd be cool as a cucumber! :D I'll leave #3 to you, but maybe add a little trouble with either option. Like, she's not allowed to join because of Jane, or Seth tries to take her. Someone twisted! :)
author-fan2012 chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
i think half the cullens should be open minded and half should be upset. maybe alec could get a temporary leave from the volturi since he's been loyal to aro for so long and he takes marietta with him somewhere (for only a few months maybe). if anyone interferes it should be the romanians who hate alec out of all the volturi the most and would use any weakness he has against him, it would make a good plot twist. then the cullens and the volturi have to join forces to help thier coven-mates.
Stargazer1364 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Well, I'll admit this was short, but it does give us a glimpse into her head. I wonder how Seth would react if he saw these letters . . .
booklover1798 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Gasp! What a beautiful letter. Update soon!it was good.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I like this. Funny thing is Marietta is my actual name! I didn't think many knew about the name
Stargazer1364 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
HA-HA! Put that heifer Jane in her place, Aro! :P Stupid head. Anyways . . . Fantasma, I have to say this chapter is the bomb . . . I mean, I like the responses from Aro, because I honestly would have thought he'd be a little harsher with Alec. But he didn't! He encouraged them! :D :D Post more!
MelDel7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was SO good. The writing and description was perfect and the dialogue was hilarious! I love this, can't wait to see what's next!
Love Luna.
Bassoon chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Seth should be the supportive friend that is miserable inside, but just wants her to be happy. Oh and Alec should quit the guard and become a Cullen. That could be an intense battle type scene. Like a repeat with Nessie. :)