Reviews for Order of the Dragon
Rory Ace Gilmore Huntzberger chapter 62 . 10/3
hey, i just re read this story in less than a day. I really love it. Is it abandon? I really hope is not, you are truly one of my favorite authors, i hope you come back to your stories soon.
ThomasNealy chapter 48 . 9/5
for all Dumbles keeps saying he cares about Harry he just keeps making the same mistakes with him over and over. Actions speak louder then words and it is clear from Dumbles actions that he thinks of Harry as an object to own and use. He does not see Harry as a person at all. He wants Harry under his complete control with no support network or back up so that he can point the untrained boy at his enemies like one would a gun.

Personally I would have thrown the lot of them out on their asses with the warning that if they did not want to work with him then they could deal with Voldy on their own. I would not have indulged them at all when they make plans with out even bothering to consult him but rather just go on with my own plans.

And Molly I don't even know where to start with that one. She is such a complete bitch. the sad thing is that while exaggerated in this story the character traits are not far off from cannon either. That women was a horrible mother who ridiculed 4 of her sons and did nothing but shame them every time she saw them.
nicmajebo chapter 62 . 9/4
This was amazing. I hope you continue it at some point.
...update? ...please? (whines pathetically)
If Arthur has the power to disown his son whats to stop him from reinstating Bill after Harry comes to age? Or Charlie 'forgiving his elder brothers past grievances and inviting him to rejoin? or The Blacks/Potters could adopt or even blood adopt him later?
harry lies to ron keep secret then mad that ron does not trust him. why should he.
ron is right, If we write to you you could have been killed harry acting like a jerk.
Freely chapter 62 . 6/10
Omg I love the story every bit of it please I really need to know what happens nex tI love how you write your way to show the characters without falling into the repetition, the form of your story transports you along with the characters. I'll laugh, cry and feel every emotion with them. I love it. is one of my favorite stories and i read of ones and I love it. I like reading a lot, I'm an optimist and I hope you finish it someday thanks for writing.

Freely
PenguinGirl94 chapter 62 . 6/3
Boy, do I hope you choose to return to this story. It is wonderfully written. I love how the flashback scenes and just past and back to present are so interwoven, yet it no way have I become confused in the timeline provided. I love all the different character lines going, and the order of the dragon is a wonderful story quirk. I love all the love and support HP is given. Also the tension of being boxed in by the dark and the supposed Light (aka misguided Dumbledore, since you hinted D may think HP might turn into another T. Riddle). This story is like a rollercoaster, and I love it. I think I might love all your stories, so know that too even if I didn't directly review those.
lesa.blazer chapter 62 . 5/21
Please continue soon
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 4/29
Hi there just thought I'd review and see if you're still out there. Hope you're okay
Mysterious Emerald chapter 62 . 4/7
Hey Emmette,

I don't know if you'll ever read this as it is April 2017, but that doesn't really matter.
This is by far one of the best FanFiction's I've ever read, if not the best. And believe me, I've read quite a large number!
I love how this is written like an actual novel, it's amazing.
You have made me fall even further in love with these characters (I didn't think that was possible), and the pairings are my new obsession!

My advice? Don't stop- don't stop writing, coming up with ideas, don't stop trying, don't stop making people like me love with the characters, cry with them, smile with them and
Don't ever stop writing.
Sufficient to say you have talent, use it.

I hope you update this story... I will be waiting and hoping to get the alert of a new chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
I feel like i need to be looking for a fanfic for this fanfic... it's a never ending cycle really! Not that I'm complaining.

Good luck!

Love,
Myst
Fenix-Jane-Quinn chapter 62 . 4/1
I love this fanfic! I honestly do! I can't wait for more! I hope there is more
Daneru chapter 47 . 3/23
I loved this chapter as Sirius and Remus continue to get better and better. However, the chapter turned downhill dramatically when Ginny verbally attacked Harry over Hermione. Hermione acted inappropriately. Harry did not. I get so bloody frustrated that everyone thinks Harry should always be the one to back down, apologize, or accept everyone’s poor behavior because he’s supposed to be forgiving.

On top of that, Hermione is such a lover of authority, that she couldn’t be trusted to put Harry before the Order adults or Albus bloody Dumbledore. She needs to apologize and make up for her behavior. Not Harry. He’s been mature; she hasn’t been.
Fyreheart chapter 62 . 3/23
This is a phenomenal story. The culture and etiquette is a nice touch. While I'm not a fan of incest, I like the relationship between Harry and Charlie. Molly is a woman I love to hate, and you made it easy. I really enjoy the love and loyalty of the rest of the Weasleys (minus Percy, of course). Seeing the development of respect between Harry and Snape is very well done. The developing relationship between Snape and Sirius is also interesting. Remus is a great character in this story as well.

I sincerely hope you return to this fabulous story at some point!
1,802 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »