Reviews for Order of the Dragon
Until now, I really loved the stort, but why Harry needs to ally himself with Snape I don’t understand. Snape is a miserable creature, unable to think beyond HIS hatred and selfhatred, and would never CARE about Harry, and vise versa. I really don’t understand why all slash stories nede to be Harry/Draco, Harry/Snape, Harry/Voldemort or Harry/? With Harry beddingen over backwards for Snape. IT really annonse me! Still, the stort is well written, and unlike meny others actually have a pilot, which is great. And I hate auto-correct, I have to go back and change literally every second word.
Wika0304 chapter 62 . 7/13
please update
SilverRosehp chapter 60 . 6/9
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please please pretty please .
SilverRosehp chapter 61 . 6/9
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon please .
SilverRosehp chapter 62 . 6/9
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 62 . 5/24
I bet most of the readers had forgotten about aunt Scarlett. One little cameo appearance to do so much good.

Great story

Hope the muse returns

Keep writing as life allows
Gabrielle Nightingale chapter 62 . 4/17
Please update this story! It is amazing!

I really want to see where it goes, it is so good! It’s probably one of the best Harry Potter ff I’ve read
I don't know why , even though Sirius blacks character is present for only such a small time in books , it doesn't even go in much Dept about him, yet he is my all time most favourite character of the whole Harry Potter series. Which is why I am loving the way your story is focusing on Harry and Sirius relationship. I love your story and how even though it is so different from the original, it still follows the book in some ways. Cause mostly when people change one thing , they start to change everything whole together, the beauty of original moment from books are lost .
Dreamcatcher360 chapter 62 . 4/15
AMAZING! I literally cannot wait to find out what happens next! This is so good, I hope you keep posting xx
Blosiom chapter 62 . 3/22
great chapter loved it
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 62 . 3/1
i am sad to see that you haven't updated since 2015 and i'm really enjoying this story I hope you update soon please
MissiYoung chapter 61 . 2/6
I MUST review chapter 61 because two major points are making me giggle.

Point The First: 'Homosexual Acts' (which sounds like an indie band I'd like to listen to) is especially forbidden and therefore what all of the cool and/or rebellious teenagers are going to be doing. Thanks to Malfoy's law they now have an entire academic year in which to become so used to such activities, in fact, that it will become the new normal. Score one for team rainbow.

Point The Second: "You're going to be in a separate dorm now. Full of only gay kids. And beds." It's going to basically be "Grindr: Hogwarts Edition" and I'm just waiting for one of the teachers to figure that out.
LicaSchmidt chapter 62 . 2/6
Please come back. I love this fiction and it's being almost 3 years. I wish your muse be strong and shining. ;) XOXO
elliemidnightowl chapter 62 . 2/5
Please please please finish writing this story. I've read it multiple times over the last couple of years and I really want to know what's going to happen
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 51 . 12/2/2017
I'm trying to understand how the British ministry can create laws that affect other ministry's territory's.
1,825 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »