Reviews for Order of the Dragon
lesa.blazer chapter 62 . 5/21
Please continue soon
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 4/29
Hi there just thought I'd review and see if you're still out there. Hope you're okay
Mysterious Emerald chapter 62 . 4/7
Hey Emmette,

I don't know if you'll ever read this as it is April 2017, but that doesn't really matter.
This is by far one of the best FanFiction's I've ever read, if not the best. And believe me, I've read quite a large number!
I love how this is written like an actual novel, it's amazing.
You have made me fall even further in love with these characters (I didn't think that was possible), and the pairings are my new obsession!

My advice? Don't stop- don't stop writing, coming up with ideas, don't stop trying, don't stop making people like me love with the characters, cry with them, smile with them and
Don't ever stop writing.
Sufficient to say you have talent, use it.

I hope you update this story... I will be waiting and hoping to get the alert of a new chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
I feel like i need to be looking for a fanfic for this fanfic... it's a never ending cycle really! Not that I'm complaining.

Good luck!

Love,
Myst
Sneakest-snek chapter 62 . 4/1
I love this fanfic! I honestly do! I can't wait for more! I hope there is more
Daneru chapter 47 . 3/23
I loved this chapter as Sirius and Remus continue to get better and better. However, the chapter turned downhill dramatically when Ginny verbally attacked Harry over Hermione. Hermione acted inappropriately. Harry did not. I get so bloody frustrated that everyone thinks Harry should always be the one to back down, apologize, or accept everyone’s poor behavior because he’s supposed to be forgiving.

On top of that, Hermione is such a lover of authority, that she couldn’t be trusted to put Harry before the Order adults or Albus bloody Dumbledore. She needs to apologize and make up for her behavior. Not Harry. He’s been mature; she hasn’t been.
Fyreheart chapter 62 . 3/23
This is a phenomenal story. The culture and etiquette is a nice touch. While I'm not a fan of incest, I like the relationship between Harry and Charlie. Molly is a woman I love to hate, and you made it easy. I really enjoy the love and loyalty of the rest of the Weasleys (minus Percy, of course). Seeing the development of respect between Harry and Snape is very well done. The developing relationship between Snape and Sirius is also interesting. Remus is a great character in this story as well.

I sincerely hope you return to this fabulous story at some point!
OHH I hope Charlie finds out about Harry almost dying soon. Luna was fantastic!
NOOO! ANA! What an intense chapter!
Wow go Rita! Macnair needs to be submitted to Truth Serum, like seriously he just accused someone of Higher standing than him of crimes that theres no proof of Charlie committed. Charges still haven't been brought up against Umb*tch but school hasn't been in session long. Could Harry give his pensive memory of running into the ward and seeing the death eaters openly admitting who they are, what their doing, and who they serve anonymously?

Is Susan joining The Dragon Army?
The suspense for this arc is building and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what's gonna happen next!

SO much happened this chapter!
PlotBunnies4u chapter 52 . 3/20
That's right Dragon Lords on his way! Norbert and Charlie escaping the reserve and hiding in the Forbidden Forest until they figure out where to go.. I still believe that Harry is unknowingly the owner of a Castle... He's more than Lord Potter-Black now with the latest revelation anyway. There has to be an awesome Castle, with plenty of land (for Dragons - both kinds) somewhere.
Someone needs a B*TCH SLAP! Cool extra hidden chamber!
UGH.. Ican't stand the uber b*cth! I wonder what would happen if she met an unfortunate untimely end?
Wow Harry made lightening with he's hands! Charlie should be informed of what Draco said after all they only promised not to tell that Draco attacked him.

I love Luna! In a completely platonic way.. The only man I can picture her with seriously is Neville.
I wouldn't have minded reading about Harry's oral experience... or even lack there of as long as there was at least some enthusiasm in it's place. Besides the waterworks i really liked this chapter.
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »