Reviews for Order of the Dragon
tashriia chapter 62 . 9/20
this still remains one of my favorite stories. I truly believe you have captured and portrayed all of the characters in a realistic manner. I only hope you are able to continue it soon!
Acacia Jules chapter 32 . 9/18
I'm sorry, but taking away Harry playing Quidditch is just fucked up. The first thing that truly brought him joy. That he was good at doing, and made him proud. I don't get why you'd want to stop him from playing. Not to mention it would make Charlie the only good part of his life, but it's not like Charlie would be at Hogwarts. Harry LIVES for being on a broom, and a reason to be around Snape's excuses for lessons are not good enough for taking away such a MASSIVE part of Harry's life.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 9/18
I think you went too far with Molly there, especially considering they were of age then. I can't believe no one would say ANYTHING to her about that.
Lonna Bowstripe chapter 14 . 9/11
np
SilverMidnightKitten chapter 62 . 9/10
love this story, hope you update it soon
Please write more!
Lady Akina chapter 62 . 9/3
This story is ridiculously good. I couldn't stop reading it. I'm so glad I found it! I found completely by chance too! I don't think I've ever read this pairing and I would have never searched for it, but I love it. I can't wait to find out what happens next! What's going to happen for the treason charges? I'm wondering why people don't notice that as soon as it gets voted on in the High Council, the dragon reserve gets attacked. Doesn't that seem suspicious to anyone? I can't wait to read what happens next! Please UPDATE!

-Lady Akina
gleefan2009 chapter 21 . 8/25
love it please write more
I think you succeeded all to well in getting this story out of your head. You haven't abandoned it, have you? It would be really terrible of you if you had, this story is too good to leave like this!
This story is absolutely amazing, the details you have put into it, I can't get enough. Please update soon! xx
MentallyIll chapter 62 . 8/6
I didn't mean too stay up all night reading this fic, but it just happened. Now my feel box is broken and I'm half awake. BUT THIS IS EXTREMELY WONDERFUL!
MentallyIll chapter 46 . 8/5
This fic has made me feel more feels than the time we had to read Where The Red Fern Grows for school.
Elaine's Spike chapter 61 . 8/4
loving this please update soon,
Winter Anime Fan chapter 46 . 8/4
Now that I think about it, kinda, yeah, it's a little creepy to have *account name* following you.
Please keep writing