Reviews for A Family of Miracles
Angelgirl236 chapter 3 . 1/18
Update as soon as u can!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Brothers Conflict? Yeah, they're all biological brothers but none of them look the same, except for the triplets. And even then, two of the triplets are identical while the other was born from a different egg.
FuyuShirotsuki chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Well, mine's a day before Murasakibara's.
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I really like XD I went to investigate Brothers conflict... And yes I like it XD though I'm probably going to wait for a few more episodes to start watching it -_-

I really like the chapters so far XD I wanna be an assasint toooooo!
Ninja99 chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
She should room with Murasakibara because hes soooo kind to her :) Thats just totally cute. Btw, have u decided the final pairing? I like all, but Akashi's my favorite :P UPDATE SOON!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Holy crap, I'm older that Aomine! OAO My bday is august 30 *shot*
Lol, she wants to be a robot :3 I like it :3
Another observer of the world chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Wow cool story and also I wanted to say this to you yesterday but you updated so fast !
Oh by the way a little thing when you said that there will be a little sister I have through it would be Momoi but I like too like this so keep going
Anyway I can't wait to see what will happen next!

PS : You said or more correct Akimi said that Hitomi was named after her eyes so I was wondering what are her eyes like ?
Michiyo chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Um... I think she should share room with Kise or Aomine.
Kuroko would be nice, though.
Will Kagami appear in this story?
danny chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
i think she should share a room with murasakibara! why ?! cuz he's so damn HOT! no, back to the real reason i think that murasakibara (atsu-chan) would be overprotective type of brother and that would be cute! also it'd be adorable if they got along well! like her giving him snacks and him spoiling her! besides since they're both a bit childish i'd be nice cuz maybe with his help she could open up to her new family 3 3 anyway thanks for the awesome chapter and can't wait for the next!
Shiyagi chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I swear, I love this story. *u* 3 :3 I'll wait for new chapter! And I think that she MUST share the room with Akashi-kun or Kise-kun. 3 Write fast, we're waiting!
Kaori chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love Brothers Conflict too! *u* Your fic is great, write more! And.. I think that Hitomi should share her room with Kise. He's very friendly, like a puppy, so they will get along fast. 3
bloodymaiden95 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
wow..i love ur story...n what anime that u r talking about what its call or u could try remmember its starts with what letter cause i so need to know what anime is it..