Reviews for The Truth's Future
Oh, it was Angela's phone... I somehow missed that. ;)
Huh? I thought Edward ran over her phone and she got a new one...
Hm, I don't know how it's in the US but here a father has not really rights when the couple isn't married. Even when they marry later he has to adopt his own child to get equal rights to the mother.
So she isn't quite right when she says just because they become parents doesn't mean they have to hurry with formalities. It sure as hell makes life much, much easier when a couple is married before they have kids.
I'm a little surprised that people even recognize their age gap enough to stare. Bella is almost 18 and Edward in his mid twenties - both still very young. I would understand them look twice if Edward were in his mid thirties... but so? Not really.
As a mother herself I'm sure Sue already knows Bella is pregnant.
My mother already knew from how white I was around the nose in the morning long before I even suspected or had any symptoms. xD
Azlady2003 chapter 17 . 7/16
If Mia was bellas substitute then wouldn't Angela have seen her mom while she went to english? And wouldn't her mom tell her about edward?
Sassyvampmama chapter 43 . 8/13/2016
Jennifer chapter 43 . 2/29/2016
I truly loved this story, but I really hope you finish it. As I
didn't start reading until I was well into my sixties. It's
hard to deal with no ending. Thank you.
sue1zide chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
I'm determined to finish reading this. I've started a few times but haven't read it all the way through.
gleefan2009 chapter 43 . 8/10/2015
love it please write more
sue1zide chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
I've started reading this a couple of times but never was able to finish it. I determined to get to the end this time.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Found this in a rec. It sounds interesting.
twilighter105 chapter 43 . 12/1/2014
When is the sequel going to be here? The story was great!
Priceless4 chapter 43 . 8/28/2014