Reviews for The Unmentioned Fourth Task
Woman613 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
please continue this story I luv it!
Harriet Peverall chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Please continue the story. It is great.
badkidoh chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Another good chapter.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
what will happen next
Luvliacd chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
I hope Harry and Hermione find a way to spend more time together. And I hope that the judges realize Hermione is what Harry finds most precious to would Ron handle that? Hope he finds what he needs in the room. Can we have more Dobby? Like lots more Dobby? I absolutely adore that little house elf.
codyw1 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Good chapter. ;)
The Defiant Child chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
plz continue best one i read so far
Beyondthesea16 chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
good update, like that ron has possible found someone to divert his interest in hermione , waiting for more
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
An interesting way to introduce the RoR to solve his underwater problem. It might also solve his special delivery issue.
Good Harry has started to think for himself. What other issues does he need to think about?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Frustr8dwriter chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Great story thus far - hope you continue it! :)
badkidoh chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
well i like it so far.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Awesome. You've weaved a very nice story so far and had a very satisfying evening reading my way through what you've done so far. I very much look forward to what comes next and hope it's soon!

PS - you're a very sick puppy. "Do or do not"? LOL. Channeling someone much?
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Well I have to say I love this story, its just wonderfully heartfelt and real. The relationship between the two is so sweet and tentative, just as young love should be.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
codyw1 chapter 6 . 7/16/2013