Reviews for REVERSE
B.34Edna chapter 11 . 3/9
You should totally make a chap about bonding with Tim! OR maybe Jay-Jay!
P.S. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, 3, this fanfic series!
P.P.S. BTW I'ma not trying to stress u
I know I'm late but good job to opening up to acceptance and I know you'll find someone special
If Bruce is 25 and Damian 16 that means that Bruce slept with Talia when the were 9 lol
EasyCheesey chapter 11 . 1/5
You should do Jason and tim next to bond with dick!(BTW I love theese story's!)
Miss.ClaireIvy chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Good job! I enjoy this story immensely and don't worry it doesn't snow where I live, which is north-east Queensland (Australia). I personally jab nerve seen snow and snow is a destination for us. "We're going to the snow!"
ZeroInfinity24 chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
BIRDFLASH! Anyway, nice chappy!
NWB-01 chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
I'm not sure you'll look at this, because I'm sure you get a lot of these. But if you do I would like to say that I really enjoy readthing this story, good job and keep up the good work ;) Aslo maybe you do Deathstroke seeing Dick as Robin for the first time, then his brothers or Bruce seeing Deathstroke and take it from there. It's not much but it's an idea I would love to see happen, but it'll be ok if not too. Sorry that was long, well thank you for reading this and thanks for writing the stories. :)
Vanafindiel chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Too cute.
StarsuperS chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
Please do dick birthday one. I like dick he so cute and adorable
PurpleNightwing chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
please update the story is really good
PurpleNightwing chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
are you going to update its 2016
YJBATFAMLOVER chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
PLEASE I BEG U! DONT DO BABS AND DICK! I LITERALLY BEG U NOT TO! Also y Jason/Artemis, what's wrong with Spitfire?! And please please do Conner and M'gann, make at least one basic thing happen! I do love Bruce/Selina though! As for Damian, he's usually shipped with Lian Harper or Irey West, but there is Raven too. BTW, offense taken with u hating and refusing to write Chalant! I may not have a account but as an author, I know that sometimes we have to write what we don't like for the sake of our audience! Basically, PLEASE DO CHALANT!At the very least make a reaction from Zatanna kissing Robin on New Years!
i-luv-cats chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
I love this story (almost as much as I love cats), and please please please could you do a continuation of malignant mechanisms? I'm fine with anything you can come up with, but fluff would be appreciated.
PS I'm really really sorry you had to go through all that. I can relate.
Jess chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING WTF I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I WAS SQUEALING IN SOME BITS, BABY DICK IS SO SWEET OMG (Also, is the love interest for Dick, Barbara, aka: the young red headed girl he met at the gala?
grayson4life chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
my sister says shitakii mushrooms all the time !