Reviews for REVERSE
YJBATFAMLOVER chapter 8 . 8/13
PLEASE I BEG U! DONT DO BABS AND DICK! I LITERALLY BEG U NOT TO! Also y Jason/Artemis, what's wrong with Spitfire?! And please please do Conner and M'gann, make at least one basic thing happen! I do love Bruce/Selina though! As for Damian, he's usually shipped with Lian Harper or Irey West, but there is Raven too. BTW, offense taken with u hating and refusing to write Chalant! I may not have a account but as an author, I know that sometimes we have to write what we don't like for the sake of our audience! Basically, PLEASE DO CHALANT!At the very least make a reaction from Zatanna kissing Robin on New Years!
i-luv-cats chapter 8 . 8/5
I love this story (almost as much as I love cats), and please please please could you do a continuation of malignant mechanisms? I'm fine with anything you can come up with, but fluff would be appreciated.
PS I'm really really sorry you had to go through all that. I can relate.
Jess chapter 11 . 7/28
THIS WAS AMAZING WTF I LOVED THIS SO MUCH I WAS SQUEALING IN SOME BITS, BABY DICK IS SO SWEET OMG (Also, is the love interest for Dick, Barbara, aka: the young red headed girl he met at the gala?
grayson4life chapter 11 . 7/25
my sister says shitakii mushrooms all the time !
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 11 . 7/12
When we get more? Huh? I been waiting for like, ever for an update that clearly hasn't come so I'm a do somethin' bout it. *ahem* *deep breath* MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! AND HOW ABOUT SOME MORE AFTER THAT!*clears throat* um... yeah, I'd like some more, soon would be nice. Plz? Pretty please? For this random over there? And over there too? And me? Also a random person?
rosiehall2000 chapter 11 . 7/6
Write more!
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 11 . 6/20
I NEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD MMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
MegaMon2580 chapter 11 . 5/29
Oh my gosh! Dick is ADORABLE! I love it! Keep it up! Love your stories!

~MegaMon2580.
Birdflash all the way! (Dick x wally)
I'mlostsometimes chapter 11 . 5/21
I vote for Bruce/Selina and Terry/Maxine also I love your fanfic! Please write more chapters!
RosaleeLeader chapter 8 . 5/17
Can you please write a sequel chapter to the Malignant Mechanisms (Damian) chapter? Where Bruce and the rest of the BatFamily find out and it's lots of cuddles and love for Damian? He doesn't get enough, and he's so... beautifully portrayed in this that I think it would be a heartwarming closing to this arc. Kudos, I've never seen someone portray Damian as complexly and, well, human as this before. Pretty please with a cherry on top?! [Sorry if I posted this comment 4 times, I can't tell if it stayed or not...]
RosaleeLeader chapter 11 . 5/17
RosaleeLeader chapter 7 . 5/17
Can you please write a sequel chapter to this one (Malignant Mechanisms)? Where Bruce and the rest of the BatFamily find out and it's lots of cuddles and love for Damian? He doesn't get enough, and he's so... beautifully portrayed in this that I think it would be a heartwarming closing to this arc. Kudos, I've never seen someone portray Damian as complexly and, well, human as this before. Pretty please with a cherry on top?!
Tammy chapter 11 . 5/8
I love these!
DaC00kieM0nster chapter 1 . 5/3
Bruce can't be 25 cause damian is 16, that is only a 9 years age gap. so unless Bruce was a REALLY young father, I would of put him around 35 give or take.
Sorry I just had to point it out.