Reviews for Reverse
i LOVE dick grayson so i love the story
Destined For Hell chapter 1 . 4/15
I love this story. Reverse batfam stories are some of my favourites. However with Damian still being Bruces biological son you really need to change the ages at the beginning. If Bruce is around 25-30 he would have had Damian between 9 and 14 years old. I know it's just the ages at the beginning and it doesn't make a huge difference but for some reason it really bothers me. Even if you just made him 35/36 so he would have had Damian at 19/20
VioletisMaria chapter 1 . 4/11
OMG!OMG! TERRY IS SO COOL AND CUTE AND AWESOME! I AM FANGIRLING OVER HIM SO BADLY!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 4/9
this really makes me want to buy a batman plushie XD
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 3/29
*sobs about john*
S.S. Pie chapter 1 . 3/21
Dick is so freakishly adorable here. Cute, shy, and all eyes. Too cute not to love.
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 3/2
I love reverse bat family! Hope you write more
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 1/21
Hahahaha! Yes we all know Batman hates it when his kids have Superman merchandise. That was funny, the ages were all insane, but it worked quite well and I liked it.
iwantmoreplease chapter 1 . 1/2
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove it!
ChibiRealm chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I loved this but very saddened when I saw it was only one chapter. :'(. I wished to see two little bit get themselves into trouble minor or major. But this was a a great heart felt story :D
Shipper Queen chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love this. It'd be spectacular if you could write more stories from this universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014