Reviews for Reverse
Haha Pseudonym chapter 1 . 1/21
Hahahaha! Yes we all know Batman hates it when his kids have Superman merchandise. That was funny, the ages were all insane, but it worked quite well and I liked it.
iwantmoreplease chapter 1 . 1/2
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove it!
ChibiRealm chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I loved this but very saddened when I saw it was only one chapter. :'(. I wished to see two little bit get themselves into trouble minor or major. But this was a a great heart felt story :D
Shipper Queen chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love this. It'd be spectacular if you could write more stories from this universe.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Please update
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I absolutely loved it! Question though, in the comics Damian was Bruce's biological son and so I Terry, But if Bruce is there father that'd mean since he's 25 in this he'd have to have been 8 when Terry was conceived and ten when Damian was conceived. Wouldn't it make more sense if he was over 35 so that he'd be an adult when both boys were conceived? Terry was only created after Batman was already around for a few years so Batman would have to be around 43 for this to make sense.

Anyway, like I said I loved it, so very cute and sweet :D
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awwww that was cute
Duly Ignored chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ermuhfergadur!

I /so/ squealed when Dick said 'hi' to Terry!

God, no matter /how/ many times I read this, it /always/ gets me!
Renx27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Terry makes an Awesome big brother
Grace chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Lol loved it sooo cute please make this longer!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
If Damian is Bruce's only birth son, then the ages wouldn't work out because if Damian is 16 and Bruce is around 25 then he would of had to of been born when Bruce was 9.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*gasp*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo