Reviews for REVERSE
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 7 . 7/26
I'm not sure you will. But could you write a one shot where Damian tells Terry he's cutting for Dick? I just want to see it. You might have already.
Simply Bookworm chapter 11 . 7/16
Do you think you could do one where Dick gets like pneumonia or something like that, and his brothers are super worried and stuff? Also, love this story, so much.
ooowonderwomanooo chapter 11 . 7/4
please do a chappie on dick dating donna troy and have steph in it and have her get all in dicks business by telling everyone about it and bruce getting all upset bc dicks his baby (make him like 13 or 12) and have bruce be all like no you cant go, because he doesn't want dick to grow up (sorry for the runons)
ooowonderwomanooo chapter 10 . 7/4
this was so cuuuuuututttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ooowonderwomanooo chapter 8 . 7/4
you should do dick and donna troy (dianas little sis) as ships because their so cute together, and no matter what if you do dicks first date you should make it to where all his brothers and sister know and them swamping him about it
ooowonderwomanooo chapter 6 . 7/4
please make a chapter where bruce and Selina are so in love that he proposes to her, and make a part 2 where they get married, because she seems to be already like a mother figure to dick
FelixMarome chapter 11 . 7/1
I REALY wanted the skirt prompt :(
Soccerlover17 chapter 11 . 6/18
Update please!
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 11 . 6/9
I like this story and this chapter Is one of the best In this story.
I. Love this book so Much
I like
Dick/Wally
And
Bruce/silena
B.34Edna chapter 11 . 3/9
You should totally make a chap about bonding with Tim! OR maybe Jay-Jay!
P.S. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, 3, this fanfic series!
P.P.S. BTW I'ma not trying to stress u
I know I'm late but good job to opening up to acceptance and I know you'll find someone special
If Bruce is 25 and Damian 16 that means that Bruce slept with Talia when the were 9 lol
EasyCheesey chapter 11 . 1/5
You should do Jason and tim next to bond with dick!(BTW I love theese story's!)
Miss.ClaireIvy chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
Good job! I enjoy this story immensely and don't worry it doesn't snow where I live, which is north-east Queensland (Australia). I personally jab nerve seen snow and snow is a destination for us. "We're going to the snow!"