Reviews for What a Sight
Tensai55 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
YES! No more dorky glasses! XD

Now if only we could do something about that fashion disaster known as The Great Saiyaman... Not to mention the moves he ripped off the Ginyu Force.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Great work. On to the sequel.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Wow Chi-chi handle that better that I thought.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Things with Chi-Chi could go like this she blames her self or

Gohan. Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great work. Poor B-day Boy.
Toadzg1 chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
Great story!
Kizmet chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Great story, the glasses needed a bit more explaination than simply making Gohan MORE like a certain Clark Kent than he is anyway.

Admittedly the thick frames from the show look like something my dad would/does wear, but then his reason for NOT getting wire frames was (embarassingly enough) because he got in a lot of fights in middle school and wire frames have a tendancy of cutting your face if you get hit while wearing them.
Marielly chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
I love this story! Im a big fan of gohan & videl! I really hope u continue with this story!
Anime ADHD chapter 5 . 11/18/2005
so kawaii! I loved it! Thnx a million for the great story! Cute ending too, i love the GohanPiccolo interaction! Good work! *pats author on back*
Ms. Videl Son chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
You know, I'm actually quite infamous at my optomotrists office. They fix/tighten frames for free and I go in for it three or four times a year, mostly due to procrastination. I went in last week and the lady at the counter said "Wow! They're not so bad this time. Only one of the ear pieces flops around." (I have the tendancy to roll over on my glasses in bed, heh heh heh...)

Anyway, adorable story. Course, I'm fond of Gohan's big glasses in DBGT. You know what they say about men with big glasses...*wink wink*

...they have horrible eyesight.

In the second chapter it looked like you mentioned my name in one of your authors notes. Funny, I don't EVER remember reading this story...course, that was way way back in 2002 and it's now, like, 2005. I looked through your reviews and couldn't find anything...mebby you were talkin about someone else ; Well, you made it sound like I said your first chapter was pointless fluff or something so, if I ever DID say that, I take it back. (even if I don't remember it.)

Ms. Videl Son
saijinwannabe chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
i loved this story it has to be another to add to my favoritres list. I personally think the idea to write a sequel (sorry cant spell)is a great idea because you have such a talent for writing stories especially gohan and videl stories as i just found out. So i hope the sequel (once again i cant spell) comes out soon so i have another story to love and add to my favorites list
demi-legend chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
OMG...i can't believe i never read this before...this is so CCUTE! you are a VERY TALENTED writer, im sure a lot of people have told you that countless times...I love how you portray Gohan, he's so loveable! GOOD JOB!
v0yag3r chapter 5 . 8/10/2003

It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I think that was a good idea to change Gohan's glasses so he doesn't look like a dork! I really enjoyed the fic as well as the other stories in the series! Keep up the good work!
The Amazing Spiderboy chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
I think you are a daughter of chaos! (Gohan's POV)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »