Reviews for A Lifetime of You
h1Me chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love it so far, can't wait for your next update! :)
aguslay chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Did Mokou forget about Keine? And thats why she feels like something forgotten in the cottage? Is the sensei some kind of reicarnation? Theres sooo many questions and i hope you update soon so i can get an answer...
Nexus Infinity chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Nice work bringing them together.
Nexus Infinity chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
Oooooh...Awesome.
aguslay chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
You've finally updated! I must say that the story its very well made and sooo entertainent.
Is it Keine reincarnated? Or another person? Well hope you update soon!
ReaderMarz chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Ah, it had been so long I forgot you were writing for this other world at all! Needless to say this chapter is well-written and compelling. You do angsty so well, my dear Muse. I'm looking forward to seeing how this moonlit encounter plays out.
aguslay chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Please continue it! I really liked the story.
Jiracario chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
MokoKene wa kami no kuni (MokoKene is the land of the gods).
ReaderMarz chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Teehee. :)
MM-Hunter chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
All I know about Tohou are random pics I would find on the internet so I can't really put names with faces nor do I know any character information about any of them so I have no idea who these characters are, that aside I couldn't stop reading this fic it was amazing, now I'm gonna have to do some research on these characters before the next chapter. :) Can't wait!
Another Man chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Mmm... pretty good read so far. Keep writing!
Readers chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
good story
not too short not too long

update the story ASAP
Nice Weather chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Well, there's nothing to comment on about the story yet, but you didn't do an awful job! This chapter set the tone pretty well. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.