Reviews for Drained Batteries
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 3/4
Just finished watching Mommy Dearest, and you did well. Castiel had to keep Crowley secret, but Crowley would tweak Cass to make sure he stayed with their bargain. Like the fact Cass had to keep Sam asleep and alive - interesting that it drained his battery ;) I, too, would have kept the younger Winchester out, rather than witness the spasming, and having him try to die multiple times would be incredibly hard to watch. Good story
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Omg I loved it!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Hurt fics make me so very happy. And I love Crowley's line to Cas. "Or what? You'll flutter me to death?" Thanks for sharing.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Loved this one! Though I'm a little unclear as to why Cas was becoming so weak... is it because when he's surrounded by the enochian symbols?
And your Crowley is perfect. I could hear his voice saying every one of those lines ;)
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Woah that was so good! I couldn't stop reading. I love that you've got Cas and Crowley perfectly in character. That last interaction between them was very realistic. Well done indeed :) Thanks for such a good story! Just what I needed in the current Supernatural drought. Roll on October ;)
rukkusmaker chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
extremely interesting. I liked it a lot!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I really loved this. I thought you did a great job with all four of the characters and I loved seeing some Castiel and Sam friendship. I loved how Sam and Castiel knew that Dean would find Sam, and of course Castiel.

I loved how worried you showed Dean and then brought up both of them regarding the others death/near death experiences.

The whole thing was really good.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Nice story! You're interaction with Cas & Crowley was perfect! Loved the brotherly banter also.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awesome! I really love the Sam Cas moements. Great work!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Great title!

Loved how you used Cas here!

you wrote: "Sammy! Answer me, dammit!"

Just adore Dean in panic-where-is-my-Sammy mode!

Thank you again...for all your hard work and keeping us in the SN world!

And Thank you Janice for her time and care too!
Karen
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Really liked this one. Oh, Castiel, he really is such a child.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You're just never gonna run out of ways to torture Sam, are you?
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it...never trust an angel (I always say)!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Good story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I guess Cas had better keep a closer watch on Crowley from now on, huh? He already doesn't like Sam and Dean, and with Cas 'interfering' with the things he sends his demons on, he figures he has a reason to go after Sam and/or Dean. It really sucks that Cas is working with Crowley here, but he figured he was doing it for the 'right reasons'. Sam can totally relate to that, since that was what sent Sam down the wrong path in the first place.

Thanks for the story! :)