Reviews for I Want Candy
rd
novice novel writer chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
rd
anonymous chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Great story! Noticed some grammar mistake but the story line makes up for it. Hope there will be more soon.
unusedaccount1337 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Um... (My parents will HATE this...) Excess lemons, K? I almost shut down with some of them... What has been read cannot be unread... And I spot blurring loyalties... Finname vs Fubblegum, etc. I don't know who I want him to be with... The s*x queen Bubblegum or Flame Princess... Usually Fubblegum here, but Finname this time... Finn in too fast and too far. :) NOT BAD, AND A CLEAN VERSION WOULD'VE HAD MY UTMOST FAVORITE.
JLyman chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
"Something in the way she moves. Attracts me like no other lover. Something in the way she woos me. I don't want to leave her now. You know I believe in how." - The Beatles
Jacob.Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
very good
simonpetrikov39 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
lol oh my glob
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Bmo is a boy
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is getting good. I can't wait to read more. Finn and Bubblegum forever.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I want an update sooo bad. Plus I want a little more harem... (Sorry) If you could through in some Marceline and flame that would be awsome.
Glenn.IL chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
This was a nice story, thanks for writing it. The best of Fubblegum, with a happy ending.
karenanzora 90 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Awssss, este fic, fue una ternura total, me encanto, lo ame, y sabes AMO TU MENTE PERVERTIDA, me encanto tu lemon jajajajaja. En fin te felicito, gracias por haber hecho un fic de esta pareja que es mi favorita, sigue así.
alfalaos chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Awesome
RedEastMovement chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
First thing I read outside Hetalia.

Good stuff. I thought you'd have PB preggers, but eh. Nice drama section at the end :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »