Reviews for The Brave and the Bold
steph-the-fangirl-925 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Okay... WOW, WOW, WOW! This one was INCREDIBLY hot! I needed a moment to just collect myself, lol. Only Emma and Killian can perform the most erotic acts in such a public place and actually manage to get away with it (haha). I liked how she revealed that this was one of her fantasies and then he challenged her to christening every flat surface the new house once it was built. Ohhhhhh and even though this was pure smut deliciousness, I practically swooned when she reassured him that she wanted him and only him right before she rode him. Only your writing can make me feel this blend of emotions for cs while reading a fic.
beckyzoso chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is fantastic. I love the last line 'and as he had been doing from the moment he met her, Killian gave chase' perfect.
Cheers
multifandomshipper92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Oh jesusss
rational chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was cute and fun and HOT! I love it when Emma's almost too crazy for Killian.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
{grins deviantly} That was naughty and perfect for those two!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I liked the last bit. him chasing her.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
they're a great couple :)
anna chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
love it! literally!
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Damn. Racy. And hot! Loved it! Great work!
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Naww, I like that last line... "And as he'd been doing since the moment he met her, Killliab gave chase." That was really sweet :)
Angelfan984 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was hot! And you made it hotter by pointing out how naughty it was the for the town sheriff to be doing what they were doing, with a pirate. Oh man, I can not get enough of these two.
Toomanyfeels4agirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow that was great, I love it. Some parts made ma giggle and some parts... just wow. I think you should have added Killian getting scared of if David was to find out, that would have been funny but I love it anyway.
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I AM DEAD WITH FEEEEEEELS. This was so so sooooo hot. Like extremely, I'm going to spontaneously combust hot- - but you also managed to weave some heart into it and I *love* that. Plus something about a happy and carefree Emma just makes *me* really really happy okay? Great job.
Melian Elengaer chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love! I mean it, I really liked this fic!
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bzuh. Buh. Guh. Bu-aaaa... yup.

Brain melty, review can'ting now unable.