Reviews for Act of Kindness
EvilReceptionistOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Man, this is rather dark. No happy stories for Caroline's world? lol

I am amused at the thought of snoring Grandma, and I hate to say I sympathize with Caroline - sharing your bed with a stranger, and a dirty one at that? who might have fever germs all over him? gross.

You know, considering Judith's troubles from your other story, it's a wonder they didn't adopt him. Silly canon preventing that from happening. It would have made her so happy to have another child around the house. :(

The solution for the cup is really best - he can't be carrying it around with him, and it might get stolen or busted at the postwalker quarters. Also, Sloane is a dick.

*wipes away a tear* such a touching backstory. the Abbotts are so PERFECT. also, you write very well. hope to see more. :)
NiDubhchair chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Asjkldsaghklaa. This was SO CUTE. I haven't read any AG books in ages (since back when they only had 6 dolls), but this makes me want to hunt these ones down! (And it's inspired me to maybe write a little story for _my_ AG ship: Felicity/Ben ;P)
sparkles321 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Omg. So good. I love Caroline too, she and Samantha are my favorites. And we need more Caroline stories! Now I'll never think of Seth the same. This is tragically beautiful! Update soon. :D
A Wild Clover chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is really cute...I've only actually read one American Girl book...I don't remember her name but she was a little slave girl and it was a really good book...so, I don't know if that was all of your story but it was good. Live long and prosper, *Spock hand*.
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is lovely!
Lisa Cooper chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wonderful story! Good descriptions and just enough. Sufficient detail. Nice dialogue. You could pull this out to a novel like Anne Of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery. Thank you for telling this character's story. Lisa Cooper
Sarai chapter 1 . 7/4/2013