Reviews for Destiny's Path
Twilightdragoness chapter 20 . 10/6
Been about a year since you last updated. Is this on hold or abandoned?
draco7347 chapter 20 . 9/5
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
thunder dragon of the south chapter 20 . 7/12
When is this story going to be updated?
MephistoJenova chapter 3 . 6/13
Have you abandoned WtMW, Naberius Heir, and this one?
yonskiii chapter 20 . 5/3
Please dear god do not have Miya suddenly become a lesbian for Orihime and Tia, that would totally ruin this story for me. I don't have any problem with Orihime and Tia being together and wanting/being with Ichigo but Miya needs to only be with Ichigo. If she suddenly is ok with being lesbian with them on some flimsy excuse like a tiny bit of Ichigo's soul is in them I'm going to lose it. I know that whatever I say probably doesn't matter to you but I'm hoping that this story won't go that path were everyone in a relationship suddenly loves one another for no reason, I've read too many stories that fell apart because of that reason. Anyway I love your other stories especially the single pairing ones so keep up the good work.
BluJay30 chapter 20 . 4/23
Just like to know if you dropped the story or not if you have could you get someone else to pick it up please
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 3/23
I like the story by the usage of extraneous Japanese terms are it's biggest flaw even with appendices. I understand wanting authenticity but it is a barrier for entry especially if perfectly good English equivalents exist. Please please reconsider. It becomes annoying for the reader.
Rowyko chapter 20 . 3/15
This story is just great, no matter how many times I read it. I hope to see more soon, as well as for "Naberius Heir" and "Welcome to my World". I've lost track of hourhow many times I've read these over and over again. :)
Belcris chapter 20 . 2/25
Wonderful story!

Well thought out and executed along with a good mix of both storylines. :)

Chris :)
priceless22 chapter 20 . 2/24
Wow this is amazing.
Neoalfa chapter 3 . 2/23
Interesting concept, flawed execution. Grammar aside (I'm not a pro either) the flow of the story is... not flowing. People are taking everything in stride and Ichigo, who is generally a private person is telling his story to any random stranger who'll ask. Granted, you made him go through a lot bet emotionally scarred people don't become more open. You can chalk it up to the Sekirei attraction or whatever, but in most cases comes off as forced and tremendously OoC.

Well, I said my piece. Best of luck and don't give up.
Galeiam chapter 1 . 1/24
All I can think of while reading this part is just why the hell are there so many bodies?
I just finished reading panther king then moved on to this I agree with you it should be continued
Shalk Zailackar chapter 20 . 12/3/2015
Thanks for writing such a good story! i look forward to seeing how you continue to develop the story and the reactions of various people.

I would also like to commend you on your grasp on Japanese and its usage. I think this is one of the very few stories that I have seen make use of honorifics to such a large degree.

Keep up the good work and continue on creating more interesting words.
snowecat chapter 16 . 11/17/2015
Did you ever find the story you were looking for in your Author Notes? If you did, is it still around?