Reviews for Destiny's Path
Rakaan chapter 15 . 8/9
You know, complaints about random words I don't understand aside, this is a damn fine story.
Rakaan chapter 11 . 8/8
Fuck! What the hell does "mei" mean!? There's no fucking translation provided for these terms! Gaaagh!
Rakaan chapter 10 . 8/8
Man, so many Japanese terms thrown around I can't understand. It's a bit annoying. Especially since I know there is probably perfectly suitable translations.
Rakaan chapter 8 . 8/8
What? He'd been traveling around for 10 years and never noticed the package from Yoruichi? What?
JensenDaniels32 chapter 13 . 7/31
AWESOME CHAPTER! Also, Happy 500th Review!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 12 . 7/31
AWESOME!
ThePizziaMan chapter 20 . 7/31
It is understandable. I wish you good luck:)
ForsakenTeddy chapter 20 . 7/29
Well good luck to you.
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 20 . 7/28
Looking forward to ur new story!
shugokage chapter 20 . 7/28
Amazing story and good luck on getting your life back together!
Iseriad D'angouleme chapter 20 . 7/27
Good luck and I hope to hear good news from you soon.
Ralph chapter 20 . 7/27
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, but I'm glad that you are going to continue to write, that takes a great deal of fortitude to write even when the situation in life is bleak.

I'll still be here in a few months, though given that I was too harsh in giving you my opinion awhile back that may come as small comfort to you, but I will be here eagerly awaiting your next update.

And may I say something that may sound presumptive but... AWESOME! I've been hoping and hoping somebody like you, a skilled and experienced author, would step up to the plate and write a good Freezing crossover! A few have tried but stalled out and left their works unfinished. I can't wait to see your newest work, and I hope that Ichigo brings some much needed strength and honor to the world of Freezing.
jacob.joffe chapter 20 . 7/27
good luck and i hope you guys find a great place or they make it better for you guys :')
Rake1810 chapter 20 . 7/27
Hope your family stuff sorts itself out soon. Good luck.
insert joke name chapter 20 . 7/27
dang it i was cheering for a sec