Reviews for Destiny's Path
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 3/21
If he was in charge of a squad of five, and five of his squad survived, doesn't that mean he lost one person and that the rest were an unknown number of doctors? Alternatively, did you mean he had five people in his squad and they were in charge of five other squads of five people? You're rather vague on the wording and numbers, maybe deliberately so, but it makes it less impactful when I'm confused about the extent of the tragedy and loss.
bittatatat chapter 19 . 3/20
Nice. I think you should consider some things:
1. when Ichigo will finaly break his seal he could be given power to over rule Central 46 - even a right to disband it
2. Breaking the seal opens new possibillities: those living in Ichigo's soul could be brought back. This means the Return of Rukia and others is possible, perhaps even Kyoka Suigetsu could get a body or hew blade.
3. The mad Kurotsuchi Taichou and the Sekirei Plan Master could both be punished by being permamently stuffed inside a pair of plushes and released inside Hueco Mundo - the hollows could experiment on them.

You could add Ichigo going full power next chapter. I mean he could wear his hollow mask and show others his full power.

Good idea with Ichigo's bond growing inside Tia and Orihime. At some point they could reach the Miya's level and join as co wives. Hmm, I think they could reach that level by saving / risking their lives for some Sekirei.

It looks like Kurotsuchi Taichou is going to be kicked out and join forces with the Plan Master. I'd rather like you think of something different. You could f.e. turn him into a weak Sekirei and have him winged.
Rowyko chapter 19 . 3/7
Love it, even though all the Japanese terms get a but confusing, still love it!

I hour the next chapter is out soon!
Axcel chapter 12 . 3/4
The bedroom and bathing scene of this chapter made me suddenly think about male perspective of virginity. It came to mind because, in most fics (and tv shows, books, anime, etc.), the protagonist tends to be ribbed for being a virgin by other characters. I'm so used to seeing it in fics and manga that Ichigo and Miya's interaction triggered a reflexive expectation of something along the lines of Ichigo being embarrassed to admit he's a virgin (if he is) and stuff. When I felt that expectation, it struck me just how drenched pop-culture is in that sort of mentality.

Guys tend to treat being in your twenties or thirties and still a virgin as some sort of mark of shame. But it really doesn't matter, does it? If you give your virginity to someone you love and they know you did, then no matter your age, it will be very special to them. Actually, if you're a thirty five year-old virgin and give yourself to the woman/man you love and flat out tell them you're a virgin, they would be deeply touched at your giving it to them, not mocking.

By the way I really like Ichigo and Miya's interactions. Their personalities really do go well together. I want to have children, too (I'm glad I'm a guy, btw)
JensenDaniels32 chapter 11 . 2/16
YIPPEE! Beautiful...! :')
JensenDaniels32 chapter 8 . 2/15
...Well, I guess they aren't getting together before chapter 10. Guh...
JensenDaniels32 chapter 7 . 2/15
I LOVED IT! :D
Kyranol1 chapter 19 . 2/2
Hm, you know, I really love this story and I think you write it beautifully especially the parts with Ichigo and Miya.
Their relationship was built up so well as they slowly started to learn about one another.
But, then Tier and Orihime came, now by no means do I dislike the two, I really like them and I don't mind harems that much either.
It's just the fact that the first 10? chapters were dedicated solely for Miya and Ichigo.
I dunno but I just got a lot more invested in their relationship, so when you added in the other two, it felt like they were I guess, interrupting?
I don't really care for them as much as I do for Miya so for me, adding them in felt unnecessary.
I think that if you had introduced the other two earlier, it would have helped a lot.
Anyways, just wanted to get that off my chest,
and I still love your story!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ninja of the shadows chapter 19 . 2/1
im just curious, love the translation guide...but considering 90% of your story is in english...and im sure you watch the anime in subbed, but why not just write it ALL in english? seriously i love this story but the fact that i have had to use context to guess what these words mean till now just kills it for me, the simple break in the flow of words kills it sadly cause i have to go over the line 5 times to figure out what various terms mean. considering im sure most of your readers only know english you may wanna consider that fact.
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 2/1
I found the scene where they pay respect to the dead a bit confusing. Maybe it's just me but i didn't understand who is dead and who is not.
ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy chapter 1 . 1/25
Ichigo has no powers? Damn then this isn't a bleach crossover without some Shiningami powers thrown in there. I'm out.
XMisterdarkX chapter 19 . 1/23
:) esta parte me gusto
NisPi chapter 19 . 1/23
Well, i comment on this chapter but i have stopped reading your story when you brought Harribel and orihime here.

I don't have anything against harribel (unlike orihime, god i hate that woman), she's a good and loyal character and it is rare to see her in crossover part of bleach.

But well... I hoped that you stayed with Miya/Ichigo pairing WITHOUT outside interference, You took so much time to build their relationship (11 long chapter) that i really enjoyed when they finally accepted each other. Then, i hoped that you would took your time to make their relationship stronger, make them stand strong together with all the odds thrown at them, To fight together, make love together, laugh, cry together. I think your error (for me) was to bring them late in your story with a twist worth The Young and the Restless.

I hoped to see Miya get pregnant with her first child and see how special this child would be when you see the backgroud of these two being.
And all of that completely destroyed by the arrival of Orihime et Tier... With the child of Ichigo... What a waste of my time, what a turn off urg... i don't have word to explain how disappointed i am. When i read your AN saying that orihime and tia might be close friends rather than lovers i was glad that you changed your mind. i was wrong...
Unfortunately, you have lost a reader, i just can't keep reading this now...

The only thing i can say now is good continuation with this story, because you are a good writer (despite the fact that your overuse of japanese word make me cringe sometime), i will give a chance with your other story Naberius Heir.

Sorry for my english. Pretty awful, i know.
finally caught up to this chapter and omg how did i forget this?Its one of the best storys on FF.
cuborange23 chapter 6 . 1/20
I love this story i cant wait for more :)