Reviews for Destiny's Path
Kruten chapter 20 . 6/2
i like the story! but i can't say i like how you played out the harem :/ Orohime going lesbian ? i can't see it im sorry to say! but perhaps that's just me!
Your writing is awesome thanks for the story
hojosatoko chapter 2 . 5/25
The first thing I have to do when reading this fix is changing the words to their English writing. Using Japanese words for related terms and techniques is one thing I do approve of, but which, oh, God, why do one has to use 'chichi' instead of father or dad? This is really annoying.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 3/14
Okay, im going out on a limb here, but instead if teaching us your weird language courses, why not, oh I dont know, use English, you know, the language we all already know? Im sorry but am I missing something here?
hojosatoko chapter 8 . 1/21
I have to admit that reading this is with constant use of Japanese words for common things like "Family", "Father", "mother" etc is extremely frustrating.
Monkey48 chapter 20 . 1/18
The Main three stories I like from you are Destiys Path, Welcome to my world, and Naberius Heir. I wonder when you plan updating them again if ever. They are very good writing.

I DO PLAN TO FINISH THIS. I started one Fanfiction for Rosario Vampire and after a crushing blow to my ego, I simple stopped it. This however is not going to be the case for Destiny's Path. I have a general plot scratched out and I have two different endings I have a choice to use. Depending on how the reviews go, they will decide the ending for all of us. Why you may ask, because I am not just writing for myself anymore, I am writing for each and every person who is following this story. I want you to come back to read this story every time I update it and when I start to publish other fics here. So to answer your question I am here to stay.

So as I said before I will finish the next 6 chapters and then go to a 3,3,3 format. If you don't know it means 3 chapters each for my stories. And I am going to stick to 3, HONEST!
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 8 . 1/8
I was talking about the voice in his soul scape last ch
Atomos chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Ichigo i know what is the force that is compelling you to you do all that, you even dropped your common sense and telled some sensible things that happened in your past! To Strangers even! That you got to know some hours ago no less! You dont see? Its the Plot manipulation! An Ability all authors have in this peculiar site and many others to make you and your ilk mere puppets in the grand schemes of Creation!
Kurosaki Ichigo, you have to be Suggsverse tier level if you want to be free from the bounds of the Tyrants that use your very being for amusement, Omnipotence beyond Omnipotence, infinity Beyond Infinity, cardinality beyond cardility, Aleph beyond
See this and your life you never be the same:
suggsverse dot wikia dot com / wiki / Suggsverse underline Wiki
Now that you known what is not to be know how do you feel?(Omnipotent mooks lol)
bob115 chapter 8 . 11/12/2016
Like I get that you're trying to show how tragic their pasts were, but my god do you beat us over the head with it over and over again.
Twilightdragoness chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Been about a year since you last updated. Is this on hold or abandoned?
draco7347 chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
thunder dragon of the south chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
When is this story going to be updated?
MephistoJenova chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
Have you abandoned WtMW, Naberius Heir, and this one?
yonskiii chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
Please dear god do not have Miya suddenly become a lesbian for Orihime and Tia, that would totally ruin this story for me. I don't have any problem with Orihime and Tia being together and wanting/being with Ichigo but Miya needs to only be with Ichigo. If she suddenly is ok with being lesbian with them on some flimsy excuse like a tiny bit of Ichigo's soul is in them I'm going to lose it. I know that whatever I say probably doesn't matter to you but I'm hoping that this story won't go that path were everyone in a relationship suddenly loves one another for no reason, I've read too many stories that fell apart because of that reason. Anyway I love your other stories especially the single pairing ones so keep up the good work.
BluJay30 chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
Just like to know if you dropped the story or not if you have could you get someone else to pick it up please
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
I like the story by the usage of extraneous Japanese terms are it's biggest flaw even with appendices. I understand wanting authenticity but it is a barrier for entry especially if perfectly good English equivalents exist. Please please reconsider. It becomes annoying for the reader.