Reviews for Missing
Suezanne chapter 12 . 5/24
cool I can't wait to see how you show the changes made by their souls being bound
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 3/20
Excellent
kana hatake chapter 12 . 3/19
Espero con ansias tu próximo capítulo, en verdad :)
crazy anko chapter 12 . 3/17
Now, there's just one thing need to be done after they soul already connected for eternity, their wedding ceremony. XD
I'm happy for both of them.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Great of course
crazy anko chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
you updated!
they confessed to each other! I'm crying now
Yoitemichealis chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Ahh I missed you! And I missed these two dorks. This was such a sweet, moving chapter. I loved it. Watanuki breaking down and crying is something I can totally see happening. I'm so happy for these dorks, they deserve this after all they've been through :)
crazy anko chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Gyaaaaaa!
Doumeki awake! finally... I'm happy for both of them. and for myself too coz I've been patient waiting
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
Wonderful. You're welcome. It was nice to read.
Yoitemichealis chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Ahhh they're so cute. And Haruka is so sweet. This a really uplifting chapter, I liked it :) and yes, I'd be interested in a sequel! I love this fanfiction so much
Kitten chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Yay! Its been a while I'm happy with the new chapters! I hope u continue soon Nya!
darkness-has-eyes chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I really like this story! You should update ASAP! LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Diamondflower101
Nov.Rain chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
Hee hee... I fill so happy and content when I read your chapters for this story - it's just so cute and captivating, I hold it dear to myself :-) PS: I love your way of writing, it's really pretty and keeps you wanting for more!
Waffletime chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEAAASEE
update soon.
This was truly a master piece. The feelings of the characters was all very realistic and believable. This story makes me so happy, cause you got it down perfectly. Very smart, amazing writing, and very impressive. You just kept on drawing me in and I finished this whole thing in a matter of two hours. Please write more, and do your best! You're awesome!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »