Reviews for Ten Twenty-Four
purpledragon6 chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
I really thought she was going to kill her but I cant believe T-bone killed someone but that scene was just amazing.
Roller77 chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
You lose, Turmoil... back to Alkatraz you go!
Oni Mathier chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Awe-some! Way to go Felina!

I love how you've built the plot of this story and how Felina's character has grown. I can't wait for the last couple of chapters.

Truly wonderful writing. Brava!
marati2011 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Luckily Jake is alive, I hope Felina and he can save others
Simon wanna be chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Well the ending is predictable now...to be honest I was hoping that turmoil was going to be a good egg...I suppose that's not something that would ever happen. But on the bright side I know what felina is thinking about doing. The question is should I ruin it for everyone who hasn't figured it out who like to see what people write for each chapter. Oh what the hay I'll ruin it for everyone.

Felina will challenge turmoil to a sword fight for the right to win her city back. Something that turmoil even said she does following an old traditional status quo. However I wonder if it is going to be someone else that she will have to fight? Hmmm who knows. But I do know that feline will have Jakes device in her pocket or on her person and shut down the imitation turbo kats that shuts them down. It's a guarantee that felina will win. I mean come on its a 50\50 ending. So I'm betting It's a happy ending. Unless of course there's a compromise. Who knows. It's all been a very good story.
purpledragon6 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Nice. Heres hoping their plan succeeds.
An Amber Pen chapter 22 . 7/21/2013
ooooohhh...*sing-song voice* I know what's coming.
purpledragon6 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Heres hoping she and Jake are able to save them in time.
An Amber Pen chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
I am hopping up and down in my seat, this is so good! I'm dying to see what happens next!
marati2011 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Hopefully Jake is well and save Callie, Chance, Ulysses and Mayor Manx
Roller77 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Steele, you traitor! Now what are they gonna do?
Cody Furlong chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Poor Chance and Poor jake, Jake is near death, and Chance might be if he was left to bleed to death on that roof top. Looking forward to see what happens with them next, this is getting really good.
marati2011 chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Please do not Katy's mother dies
purpledragon6 chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Lovely. It was a simply lovely encounter between her and Katy :)
Trekker77 chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Aww, how cute. Poor girl, she has no idea what has happened to her city, and that both SWAT Kats might be dead...
92 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »