Reviews for Ten Twenty-Four
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Gasp! Poor T-Bone! Wasn't expecting that. Jake's gonna be pissed when he hears his buddy's been shot.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
"The scene was a soiree of violence, and Felina felt herself the master of ceremonies."

This line, I love this line. And it's all the fault of your fantastic writing that I've read this many chapters already. Going into Megakat's past is very intriguing and I'm eager to see how it all comes together.

I do feel the writing still gets a bit heavy at times and I want to skip paragraphs that don't contain as pertinent information. I also find it strange that no one else knows about the attack at the garage. One would think someone noticed a military grade chopper shooting up an Enforcer-funded salvage yard. At the end of the prologue, it kind of sounded like our boys were on a time clock to get help before everything blows up in their faces. But here we are four chapters later, still just getting through Felina's day. So I'm not really sure at this point how urgent the situation is with our masked heroes.

But still eager and excited to see what's coming next!
marati2011 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Too bad I have come to fight
purpledragon6 chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
O.o KILL TURMOIL FOR POSSIBLY KILLING HIM!
An Amber Pen chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Aha! The serpent in the grass strikes and Felina has her epiphany! I was wondering when it would happen. Can't wait to see what heppens next!
Cody Furlong chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Poor T-Bone and Razor wonder what they're gonna do about this now.
marati2011 chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Oh, really dead Dark Kat?
purpledragon6 chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Was not expecting that. As always, your story makes great coffee in the morning.
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Man it's been a busy month. Took me forever to get to this. The beginning was a bit heavy for a flashback/dream sequence. I found myself wondering if the whole first chapter would be a recap. But then we really got into the story and BAM! You hit hard and heavy. What a great first chapter!

When I came upon who our villain is, I was absolutely giddy. Not many dare to bring her back and of those, I have yet to read one that is a satisfying sequel for me. Knowing your writing skills, I am looking forward to this. Just reading this first chapter makes me want to write more Swat Kats myself. I will consume this story slowly and savor it, like a piece of chocolate cake.
marati2011 chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
To see when they realize that they love, poor Mr. Durov
Roller77 chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
oof, you blew it,Chance...
purpledragon6 chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Geez. I hope Jake is OK.
marati2011 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
You have a talent for writing, congratulations
purpledragon6 chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
Other than shooting up yhe creeplings. She didnt really help with much. But Turmoil does seem insane.
Simon wanna be chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
man this whole story is a crazy good idea. I must say I really have enjoyed it. I must apologize for not reviewing every single chapter. I don't know why turmoil is acting good I get the feeling there's something more devious that she's not telling but who knows. I want to know why she would want to take out dark cat makes you suspicious at the very least I suppose.I guess the biggest question is what's going to happen in the dark cat is captured?
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »