Reviews for Lost Effect
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 9/27
Just what i was looking for; well written female SI in ME. Thank you, looking good so far. Honestly I skimmed the stuff with the gods or whatever, that was unineteresting. However now that we are in ME universe itself it looks good. Cant wait to see where you take the story from here.
bubbahcakes chapter 7 . 9/18
Only seven chapters in and I've already concluded that this is much better than most other SI's on this site. Very nice job!
adelphe24 chapter 23 . 6/17
Love this fic.
just love it. No other words properly describe it. I myself have assberger syndrome and this fic has shown me a few things about myself I hadn't noticed.
I would love to see more so please update soon!
Shadowed Replica chapter 23 . 6/8
I'm enjoying this so far. But I'm so impatient for Shepherd to show up lol.
zGreece chapter 23 . 5/17
New chapter when?
Ominous Shadow Erkling chapter 23 . 5/10
Allrighty... First things first, I highly enjoy this Story! I like your writing style and you have fairly good grasp on storytelling in general. I did not find many grammatical mistakess while reading and the overall tone does not flip flop or change randomly.

I am very glad that I found this, an enjoyable SI is quite hard to find own the mess that is fan fiction. I do owe this one to 'Twisted Platypus' for pointing this one out to me.
I DO have a sugestion for you to consider. (and I'm sure someone else has Proably said this already) But I think having a 'light' paring with one of your OC's on Omega would add just a bit to the story, and you CAN always have a diffrent parring later in your book.

Good Luck and keep up the great work. I wish you well in your studies and I hope that you will continue to write. You have gained a new fan! Have a good day!

~Ominous Erkling
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 23 . 5/7
I hope inspiration hits you like a bolt of lighting, cuz I'm so feeling this
xenocanaan chapter 23 . 4/30
I can't wait for Shepard to show up!
Wings of Dread chapter 22 . 3/21
This is the first Mass Effect SI fic or story that I've read, and it seems reallyyyyyyy good so far! The storyline is great, along with the character development, and even though I don't know much about Mass Effect (Even though it's an awesome game), the information and terms seem spot on! Please keep up this story! I'll understand if you still have a case of writers block, though. That stuff is annoying.

-licking paper, WOD
PoptartProdigy chapter 23 . 3/3

In addition to thanking him about various bits of inspiration, you can thank Trebor's favorites list for recommending you to me. I'm liking this!

I like the utter sh*t you're piling on your self-insert's life. No character can grow unless they suffer, and you are providing suffering aplenty! I must admit that I've never seen an SI consider prostitution in order to pay the bills.

In particular, I enjoy how you allow the actions of the characters to shape the story. You have a solid cast and are developing them well. I see lots of promise there.

I look forward to seeing what happens when she starts bouncing off of canon, and even more to how Sandman will interact with this. You have fascinating, original ideas here, and I like what I see so far. Bravo, and thanks for posting! This is going on the favorites list, exceptional creativity of concept, strong character-based plotline, and solid execution being the cited reasons. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Olympus - 117 chapter 23 . 2/14
Great! Look forward to the next one!
Himuradono chapter 23 . 2/4
I can't say how happy I am to see this continued. It's one of my all time favorites when it comes to SI, right next to the Rogue Knight by Illuviar and the Leech Lord on Sufficient Velocity.

I don't know why by the idea of a human introducing a salarian to the Endless brings a grin on my face. It also nicely reminds us of how she got dumped in the ME explanation and deduction of the hows and whys was also neat and does a good job of bringing some closure as to why she is where she is.

See you next update, and no, the krogan at the end wasn't ominous at all.
CarmesiCaos chapter 23 . 2/3
Okay, first off, I am soooooo happy you are back! This is one of my favorite mass effect fics because it's different from the run of the mill ME SI/OC. It's intriguing and a lot of fun to read. Thank you so much for writing it! Next, so I went to your profile for instructions on the poll (and to check out the music, but that's not the point), however it doesn't give us options for the pairing to choose from. If we are supposed to just tell you then I vote for Garrus (as always) unless you have a femShep and she will be paired with him (There is no Shepard without Vakarian and vice versa) in which case I vote for Thane. I'm really not even sure if the poll is open yet or if I'm jumping the gun. My bad if I am. Again, happy you're back and awesome chapter!
The Blocked Writer chapter 23 . 2/3
Hey! Good to see an update from this. Quality stuff as well. I dig the characters. Good luck trying to keep on. I know it can get rough, but all we can do is keep trying.
lambda.lawliet chapter 23 . 2/2
Thank you for updating. I enjoyed reading more of Shawna's adventures and encounters. I look forward to reading the future chapters.