Reviews for Look in my eyes what do you see?
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 7/24
Felt a bit anti-climantic with how Terra took out Blood by accident and couldn't do anything against the Beast. Personally I think killing Terra was overkill at that point.

Glad they made it out in one piece. Looks like some of the minions still want to fight.
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 7/24
Suddenly Arella. I wasn't expecting that. Well, Beast Boy has received his own blessing to fight back against Blood and Terra.

Time for the final showdown.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 7/24
That could have gone better for the heroes.

So the plan is to sacrifice everyone but Beast Boy to Trigon. I feel there is so much that could go wrong and that both Terra and Brother Blood are fools at the moment.

They didn't even finish off Beast Boy. It is like there are just asking to fail.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 7/24
I see Raven is still riding that emotional high of having Beast Boy be her boyfriend. Cyborg continues to poke fun. Cyborg better be careful he doesn't get carried away.

Brother Blood is making his move. So he choose Beast Boy due to thinking him as the weakest link.

So it was Terra. The thought crossed my mind, but I didn't to make assumptions.

Let the final battle begin.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 7/24
Robin needs to chill out a bit, though I suppose with the threat of Brother Blood I can understand his restlessness.

Beast Boy and Raven can officially call themselves a couple. Beast Boy wants to wait until Brother Blood is dealt with before coming out with that fact. Too bad Brother Blood was spying on him and knows about Beast Boy and Raven being together.

Looks like Cyborg noticed something. Was Cyborg the only one to notice how happy Raven looked, or did Robin and Starfire notice as well. They were probably more respectful of her privacy. Not Cyblock. He immediately goes to pry and confirms that Beast Boy and Raven are a couple. How did Raven put her uniform on inside out?

Well, seems quite happy about how her life is going now.

So the person Blood called her is female. I wonder who it is.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 7/24
Well, learning who was behind everything just made Beast Boy angrier. After letting out his anger, he went to where his parents died, silently asking Raven to follow.

After saying his peace, he sang a song to Raven to show how much he appreciated her, and confessed his feelings.

Well, that passion escalated quickly. It was like with Beast Boy confession, all the feelings they had for each other burst out all at once.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 7/24
Even with the rush to find out what is going on, the Titans can still appreciate the beauty around them.

Looks like someone grabbed everything from Mark Logan's tent. Well, when you just leave it there with no protection, it is not surprising.

The only thing left was a photo of himself and his parents. Which was of course deliberate as a communication device attached.

So this was a distraction to get the Titans away from civilization.

The voice now has a name, Brother Blood. I wasn't expecting that. What made him so interested in Beast Boy?
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 7/24
With the other doing their own thing, Raven and Beast Boy get a chance to talk to each other. Raven walked into that one with the way she worded her question. After all the awkwardness earlier, it is nice seeing them comfortable talking to each other.

Of course Cyblock can't let Raven and Beast Boy enjoy each other's company and has to ruin the moment.

They have arrived, now lets see what happens next.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 7/24
Both Beast Boy recovered, so that is good. Raven was able to see the nano tech, so at least that can be dealt with.

Beast Boy seems to be angry and upset again. I guess the nano tech activating again is pumping up he anger and aggression.

Back to the site of his parent's death we go.

The villain are expecting this. I wonder what they plan is/
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 7/24
Raven gets to see parts of Beast Boy's past. How he got his powers, and how his parents died. Then various events that happened afterwards. The pain that Beast Boy felt was intense enough to throw off Raven's concentration.

Oh boy nano machines. Really Cyborg, after the time Slade infected the team, you didn't think to scan Beast Boy for nano tech.

It seems Raven's probing was anticipated and activated something. She gets a cryptic message before Raven is ejected back into her body. Looks like the pain of the memory Raven viewed is fresh in their minds as they wake up.
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 7/24
Other then feeling exhausted, it seems Beast Boy is feeling good.

I see, even the tail end of the conversation he had when imprisoned is fuzzy. Something was definitely done to him.

Beast Boy apologizes for his behavior during all this. I presume he is talking about how he acted since this all started. Even though the others went behind his back when he was acted obsessive, he doesn't want any apology from them and puts the blame on himself. I suppose that is how he is, putting others first. During the first Beast incident he was more worried about Raven's state then his own.

With no other ideas, Beast Boy asks Raven to go inside his mind to see if she can find any answers. Any tension between the two seems to have melted away. Hugging each other and Beast Boy giving Raven a kiss on the cheek.

Raven is in, lets see what she finds.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 7/23
I see, whatever they did to Beast Boy, it was to force out the Beast. Good thing Cyborg had the sense to keep extra antidote handy.

I wonder what scent the Beast was trying follow.

Good thing Raven was able to calm the Beast down. Thing might have gotten messy otherwise. The Beast heard Raven's confession, I wonder if Beast Boy will remember.

It appears everything is still going according to the mastermind's plan. Was the point to try to get the Beast to rampage?
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 7/23
Something must have happened to Beast Boy, Cyborg can't see any damage, but Beast Boy is still unconscious and seems to be in some discomfort.

Cyborg doesn't want to be fighting with his team mates while Beast Boy is in trouble and patches things up with Raven. He also got Raven to admit his feelings. Complete 180 to before.

Even if he is unconscious, Raven want to confess her feeling, just to get them off her chest. Unfortunately, Raven takes a turn to the worst, shifting priorities.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 7/23
I see, the alert was Beast Boy investigating the scent he followed. That doesn't make much sense, it is almost like it is a trap.

That was quite the trap. It seemed to predict how Beast Boy would try to explore the dark passage. There was even a wall to keep the other out while the mastermind talked with Beast Boy.

After declaring he will make Beast Boy suffer in the last letter, suddenly he wants Beast Boy to kill the other Titans. He is even offering to make Beast Boy normal and to revive his parents. I am not buying it. It sounds like a trick.

Beast Boy is good enough not to fall for the trick. The others break through and reach Beast Boy after he loses consciousness. I wonder if the mastermind did anything before the others found him.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 7/23
As expected, Beast Boy is in his room quite distraught over his friends going behind his back. Raven goes to talk to him not knowing what Beast Boy heard and that was painful to read. Raven wants to talk about what he heard but Beast Boy is not in the mood for excuses. Now both Raven and Beast Boy are hurting.

Beast Boy decides he can't stay int he tower and tries to blow of steam by leaving the tower. Raven on the other hand channels her sorrow into anger at Cyborg for forgetting to mute Beast Boy's sound, and for spying on them.

Cyborg does not appreciate the tone and accusations that Raven makes. Those two then proceed to go at it, with Cyborg pointing out all the negative aspects of Beast Boy's and Raven's interactions over the years. Just what the team needs when Beast Boy feels betrayed by all of them, more Teen Titan infighting.

No time to settle it though, the alarm is going and whatever is happening, Beast Boy is already there alone.