Reviews for An Interview with Dr Catherine Halsey
Theunder015 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Holy.

Shit.

Geopfh i was dying, i was going to just... Combust. When Catherine called the narrator "Geopfh" i actually let out a scream out loud. It was so... Amazing. This story, the setting, seeing Rosalie in the future, and getting to (hopefully)see how things ended in the cabin by Rosalie mentioning it or thinking back on it...

Then she did. She talked about her mistakes, about her pride, and i was ready to just curl up and... And... Whatever. Just be sad. And mad that MSR was going to end up this way even though you had said it won't be a happy ending. I guess you could say start going through the 5 stages of grief at the ending.

But... And this may be the irrational hope of somebody who has entirely too much emotional investment in these two characters... In bed, when Rosalie and Bella are there cuddling with the baby, while Rosalie is musing and regretting, she has his thought:

"... that is, until one day I came back to the cabin, and she was dead. She was dead before I could know her, she was dead before I could name her." (Chapter 2)

Before i could name her.

In MSR, Rosalie has already named her Lizzy.

This is an alternate timeline, or something like that.

Geopfh, you know what that means?

There. Is. HOPE!

I am as happy as i've been in ages. This just made my night, even though it is just a personal theory... So, i'm not asking you the ending of MSR, but please, please! I'm i on the right track here? Is this story kind of a different "what if"?

Alright, bye.

HP.
MadTrout chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
If feel like this chapter is kind of setting itself up for a following chapter. Maybe that's just me. It looked like you had more on your mind. Maybe a death? Maybe an epilogue seeing where they are in a few years? Just something. The ending was premature.
MadTrout chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
I'm not really sure who Cortana is to Rosalie. At first, I thought she might have been Alice or Esmé. I assumed Alice, though because you said Cortana was all knowing (precognition). But I suppose I was wrong.
MadTrout chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I think what's so great about this chapter is it's juxtaposition to RLT. In this chapter, their both lying in bed awake admitting their love to each other. In RLT, Rose watches Lizzie sleep, conflicted in admitting her love for Lizzie to herself! It was great.
MadTrout chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I'm not going to lie to you: this was so confusing to me. I assume a chatterbox is similar to the internet. I didn't imagine you as a man. Expect the unexpected I suppose.
Rukobee chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Aawwhhh! _ (sorry, had to make that face).
That moment with Rose and Miranda was very very sweet. I just wanna leave a lot of happy faces and hearts all over this review. This is my favorite chapter.
Thank you for ending the story this way: Rose, Bella, and Miranda holding on to each other while they sleep (except Rose).
Again, brilliant writing skills. If you were to publish all your Bella/Rose stories, I would totally buy them.
Rukobee chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Another child? Another person for Bella to eventually lose when her body gives up on her? Thats one too many goodbyes already, honestly.
My heart just ache for all these characters: Rose, Bella, Miranda, and even Cortana, who's what? A machine? Halogram? Sorry, I have zero knowledge on Halo.
I shouldn't continue. I'm afraid to read whats gonna happen next.
But damn, curiousity. I should finish what I started.
Rukobee chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I'm really happy that Rose is getting a second chance to be with Bella/Lizzie, but it's really heartbreaking because now she's gonna end up losing her Lizzie a second time. That just makes me sad. Like, as if the first time wasn't hard enough. And sweet baby Miranda is gonna lose her mother. Why? Just why? I wish they could just live happily together forever.
But you're geophf and you're a sad person.
Rukobee chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Whoa! This is very very interesting.
natcityjp chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Man no reviews? This story is great, I'm glad Rose got a 2nd chance. Even if it's for a short time.