Reviews for Tied to the Bell Tree
Big Fan chapter 3 . 8/28/2018
What will happen next?
Completely Confunded chapter 3 . 1/29/2018
Uh- well, if you still continuing this then nevermind, but could you consider reposting the older version, so we know what'll happen?
KannaKyomu chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Will there be any more? Been a while... Thanks for all your hard work, interesting so far.
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I'm... kind of confused but also intrigued?
RimK10 chapter 3 . 6/16/2017
This sounds really cool! I hope u update
aturnofthepage chapter 3 . 4/27/2017
Just reread this and enjoyed it so much. I love the thought you put into each character's motivations. Thank you for writing and sharing, I can't wait to read more!
bassoongirl14 chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
This is really interesting so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2016
"Summi" - "Sunmi"

Yes, I know about old-style Hepburn. No, you really shouldn't use it, not even for this. (Although you may want to reconsider the name anyway, because that really looks more Korean than Japanese.)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE NEVER CONNECT TWO COMPLETE SENTENCES WITH A COMMA ALONE
Littlebird chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
I understand that she's being influenced by her past life, but why is she hallucinating so much? She's seeing arms that aren't there.
guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Awesome! Loving the story! :)
Iphigelina chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
er...I don't understand much of what is happening with your Oc...I'm hoping time will help...
Flower of Venus chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
Though it was slightly confusing, the changes in timeline and such don't bother me a bit. Honestly, Naruto has one of the hardest timelines to follow and it's especially hard to write for if you want to stick to it, I've been there. So I'm looking forward to see where your version goes. :) Also I enjoy the baby's point of view, as silly as it seems to say I'm just happy to see her being written like a baby. Sometimes babies in reincarnation stories are written with already formed adult intelligence which I'm able to understand and get behind but really I like seeing that the baby is really a baby as that makes more sense for me in simply a brain development kind of way.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
ah promising.
Howl'sCastle1 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
I read this a long time and although I do not remember much, I'm sure I loved and I was sad when you din't continued, so imagine my joy when an upgrade alarm arrived yeaaah! XD, but I have to ask have you changed your kind of writing or someting like that?, is this different from before?, I say this because to tell the truth so far I do not understand, i know that is about a jiraiya's daughter and I know it because I had read before and remember, but it's getting hard to understand the things that happen especially when it comes to the okiya and suzu, when they talk or think I do not understand anything at all, I just hope to clarify with time, thanks for rewriting !