Reviews for Big Momma's Wheels
Jedi Skysinger chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
And you said you couldn't write! Great job, Jane! Just my kind of BN story, a behind the scenes peek that answers a question we were all wondering about! Keep up the good work!
DKougar chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Those who know Sam well (& you are certainly one of them) know that his car is a barometer of his well being. It shows the current state of his relationship with his "sugar momma" & the current state of her bank account!
BN is a story about Michael's quest & how he evolves. But Sam is also evolving from semi-alcoholic boy toy to, once again, the officer, gentleman, & honorable warrior.
Well done! You've written about a subject you understand so completely & shown us something new about him! Good job!
Thanks
Loretta chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow - for a first story you did a great job! You totally nailed Sam's character. Your analogies are great too. Would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Fannntastic!
LN8866 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
That was totally AMAZING! See...you ARE an awesome writer! Keep it up and welcome to the world of fanfiction...your newest addiction!
southpawokpoet chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Gentle nothing! This is tremendous!Got my heart going! More please. What wasthe fight about? I guess I'm nosey. Love them. Love him! Oh I'm in trouble! Thank you. Rest gently please. Dusty
WritePassion chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I recall someone saying that they couldn't write. After reading this, I say, BULL COOKIES! I loved it, Jane! I could imagine Sam standing in the hot sun sweating, and I could easily understand how he was feeling about the situation. You need to write more, girl! Welcome to the world of fan fiction writing. It's great to have you here!
purdys pal chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Very good, thank you for sharing your story. I hope you write some more.