Reviews for Bored With Me?
Sketching Your Face chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Ohhh, I'm so late on this! I'm sorry! But I really liked it. It was funny. Keep writing, cause I can't wait to see more of TK's stupidity.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Hehe, I love the Matt/TK bit in this chapter, even it’s not the brotherly love I'm used to. Just wait until the rumors grow bigger and bigger until TK can't keep his identity in the dark.

Update soon!
Slinking Fox chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
XD Epic chapter and poor Takeru!
Pink-haired Lady chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Hey i know I'm late but I noticed this in my inbox and here I am reviewing now!

Just wait until TK's 2nd day of school! The poor lad. ;) keep writing!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Aww! That was adorable! And thanks so much for the dedication! You're the greatest!
savetheday chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
This is a great story!
When are you going to update though? it's been so long
fxckingwatermelxns chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
When do you plan on updating this? I'm sure I'm not the only reader waiting for you to.

-fx
Just Another Reader455 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
i love it keep going. i love TK AU's and well theres not many out there. but one question will there be any digimon? thanks.
Hearts Takeru chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Haha great chapter and chapter name. You really know how to crack a person up. I'm not the biggest Takeru/Miyako, but I haveto admit it was cute. Shey's really pushing me on the paring... I might just end up shipping it, but not as hardcore as Takari.

Hoping for some more updates!
Slinking Fox chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
That's an epic story, Kathryn-chan! *starstruck* I wish I could write this well... anyway; I couldn't stop laughing in the last paragraph! Poor TK! And Dan; I know how he feels... do you think TK would let me have a cookie?
Sincerely;
Slinking Fox
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
XD OMG (I can be a teenager too!...I wanna be Otaku-y again...), I was laughing so hard during this! It's amazing! Please update soon! *picture a really cute dog giving you puppy dog eyes* please?
Pink-haired Lady chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Ohmigod, I'm dyin of laughter. Seriously you're killin me. TK's sweets addiction has literally got the best of him, even so that it took him THAT long to notice his own brother had been in the house. And the Miyakeru moment! Oh, I'm in looove.
Specialgirl13 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Hi. Glad you wrote another chap, girl. Been waiting for this for a while now. Thanks for the good read. :) Update when you can!
Sketching Your Face chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Ah, you've finally came around to updateing.

"Holy fucking shit!" "Don't startle me like that!"

"I was here the whole time..."

Yes, that's TK and Matt for you. Takes the term "brotherly love" to a whole new level.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Ello, it's Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine here (I'm saying this even though you already know who I am). Dropping a little review for my faaaaaavorite older sister, as you can see. Not much to say here, 'cept the fact that this chapter KICKED FUCKING ASS, yes it did. :3

Update soon!

PS: You might want to go through one last time to edit this. There are some silly little mistakes that could've been avoided. Let's see if you can find them!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »