Reviews for Bored with Me?
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 8 . 1/4
Epic chapter! Poor TK though, with Ken and Yamato. Do you think the twins could find out and promise to help him hide it from Ken?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 1/3
Love the season blend and wondering how your opening DaiKari happens.
dnofsunshine chapter 8 . 1/3
Idc if this chapter is bullshitted, it's still great. And hilarious. Twitter wars... and can't wait for poor Takeru to find out he's been tricked. The things you come up with when you can't sleep. Thanks for giving me a laugh. :) Update soon!
fanakatsuki chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Please update. It's awesome.
Sketching Your Face chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Ohhh, I'm so late on this! I'm sorry! But I really liked it. It was funny. Keep writing, cause I can't wait to see more of TK's stupidity.
dnofsunshine chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Hehe, I love the Matt/TK bit in this chapter, even it’s not the brotherly love I'm used to. Just wait until the rumors grow bigger and bigger until TK can't keep his identity in the dark.

Update soon!
Slinking Fox chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
XD Epic chapter and poor Takeru!
Pink-haired Lady chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Hey i know I'm late but I noticed this in my inbox and here I am reviewing now!

Just wait until TK's 2nd day of school! The poor lad. ;) keep writing!
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Aww! That was adorable! And thanks so much for the dedication! You're the greatest!
savetheday chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
This is a great story!
When are you going to update though? it's been so long
fxckingwatermelxns chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
When do you plan on updating this? I'm sure I'm not the only reader waiting for you to.

-fx
Just Another Reader455 chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
i love it keep going. i love TK AU's and well theres not many out there. but one question will there be any digimon? thanks.
Hearts Takeru chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
Haha great chapter and chapter name. You really know how to crack a person up. I'm not the biggest Takeru/Miyako, but I haveto admit it was cute. Shey's really pushing me on the paring... I might just end up shipping it, but not as hardcore as Takari.

Hoping for some more updates!
Slinking Fox chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
That's an epic story, Kathryn-chan! *starstruck* I wish I could write this well... anyway; I couldn't stop laughing in the last paragraph! Poor TK! And Dan; I know how he feels... do you think TK would let me have a cookie?
Sincerely;
Slinking Fox
DDLDarkHeartofWater chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
XD OMG (I can be a teenager too!...I wanna be Otaku-y again...), I was laughing so hard during this! It's amazing! Please update soon! *picture a really cute dog giving you puppy dog eyes* please?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »