Reviews for The First Move
ivory bones chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i reread your works whenever i have hengela feels
scgamecock1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I enjoyed this story a lot! I think Angela and Henry make a nice couple I just wish there are more stories of them. Please make more AngelaxHenry if you can. :)
karen chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really like your Henry/Angela stories. I knew I wasn't the only one a bit bothered by how Randall expected his life to stand still when he vanished off the face of the earth. Worse still was his attitude that Angela was his property somehow, like she'd still be waiting patiently for him all these years later, like she had no feelings of her own and couldn't possibly have fallen in love with, oh I don't know, the guy she was married to maybe. I think it would have been a better ending to the game if everything was the same, except Angela reveals that she has grown to love Henry and chose him over Randall. The whiny jerk can't have everything. Anyway, I enjoyed your stories very much and would love to hear more!
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yaaaay, more Henry/Angela. I think you described their relationship very well- I can imagine them growing to feel for each other eventually.