Reviews for A Birthday on the Blessed Isle
KathyG chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Hmm-so an Elf invented the Slinky! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Nice.
Golf, bingo and a slinky?! :)
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Amarie! You do stitch up all the loose ends with a Tolkien-esque flair!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ai, mellon nîn, you killed me! The mention of the minstrel and the ellipsis after made me so sure that it would be Maglor, or at least Daeron! I even went into a separate room to read on!
androidilenya chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Happy belated birthday :D
This was a great fic. Bilbo and Frodo having a happy birthday! And all those awesome people coming to the party! I must say that I still love the idea of Elves playing bingo...
Baby Merry making pottery is an adorable image.
Oh hi Finrod. And Amarië. Fancy seeing you here XD Finrod's thoughts on hobbits were great, it seems like him.
Happy birthday again, and many happy returns!
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Question: Is this after they sail for the Grey Havens? And if so, isn't the Grey Havens like heaven and they've died...please clarify!
I keep thinking that I'm missing something like that. You really do love Middle-Earth!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Good story.

As usual, even though Bilbo is perhaps young again at Tol Eressea, Bilbo throws an extravagant hobbit party, even for the Elves at the Lonely Isle. Although, I was fascinated at how the Maiar, such as Olorin - or Gandalf - and Mirime, are able to transform into different beings or beings people are familiar seeing them as. It seems, with stories where Frodo and Bilbo are the leads, Frodo is in Bilbo's shadow when it comes to the extravagant party, or the younger of Bilbo and having to do everything Bilbo apparently can do as well now.

Still, you did a fine job with this story, as usual. Mind if I put it in my community?

-Aria Breuer
seafarer chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What a lovely party. Argh! You have me longing to have a proper hobbit party again. I love the bingo game, and the slinky made me laugh out loud. I think that it would be VERY interesting to read some stories wth Lord Gilfanon and Frodo in them.
What's The Princess and the Shoe? Is that Cinderella?
I really like this one a lot.
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Ahh... That was lovely. :) I quite enjoyed it.

Good luck with your writer's muse!
Mockingtale chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
What a delightful, pleasant tale! Oh, and Happy Birthday!