Reviews for Across the Oceans
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This is a great start and I hope you update soon ;).
crimson reaper 218 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
please continue soon...
AoiKishi chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
hell!
why didn't you countinued this?
are you trying to kill readers?
do you know that curiousity can kill person?

please.. give us more and moooore chapter.. pleasee..
Royiah chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Oooh Interesting! More please! :D
DaniSkyes chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Cant wait for chapter 2! Hope its up soon c:
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
interesting start
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I love this so far. I've been looking for a crossover fic where the elemental nations were hidden within the one piece world. And those two admirals? Perfect! I also love that Naruto is Hokage here. I can't wait for an update as this is a fantastic start so please update soon!
ridtom chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Pleeeeeease continue!
Kagekitsonegal chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Cool cant wait for more!
Healer-of-self chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This seems very intresting i would like to see how this plays out so i cant wait for the next chapter until then happy writings!
Ciao!
jivablab chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Has potential but im guessing your into one piece more? That or your really far behind in canon Naruto. The 7 swords of Kiri where all revealed ages ago and the "killer" part from B's name is just something he made up, he isn't actually real brothers with the raikage they didn't even meet until not long before B had the 8 tails sealed into him.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I can't wait for you to update. It's an awsome story already :)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sounds very interesting. I like where this is heading. Just a couple bother me, as Naruto seems a little bit OOC, too serious. I suppose he HAS matured, but I think he could be a little more...ditzy?
And also, Neji dies. I'm not sure if you've gotten to that part yet, sorry for spoilers, but I figured if this is after the 4th GSWW, it should be accurate.

Can't wait to see what's next!
DRAGONQUEEN4EVER chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I like this story it's really cool I can't wait till you update it.
bloodyhound17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Dang I wanna see where this goes