Reviews for Once Upon a December
sabichou chapter 5 . 10/22
It's really interesting ! I love your ideas ! Oh and I definitly love your Tom he's so funny and crazy I love him ! I wasn't expecting the big surprise with the Obliviate but poor Prince it doesn't work

Thank you for this fanfic I really love it
I hope one day you will come back
See you~
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 8/22
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 5 . 8/10
Please update it so good so far
mimico909 chapter 5 . 6/18
Please update soon! And didn't sev and lucius get their memory back about prince/harry since they restored their memories the day before going to see prince/harry? Anyway I'm really enjoying this story. I hope prince/harry accepts his parents and does some extreme bonding with them or something! !
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 4/19
I lIke this
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 3/25
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 1/30
Yay go Harry/Prince
Please update your amazing story soon! Ive been waiting for the next chapter for a year and two months . Are you updating soon or have u stopped this story all together?
Vangran chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
And wow, a crossover that isn't a crossover. Technically, as it only incorporates ideas from the manga/anime, but still, smashing job, mate!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
please continue! this is amazing!
Silv3rfox chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Can't wait to read more!
adenoide chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Why Ron goes to the slytherin's house to see Harry. Why Harry is friend with him? Why he is strange with his family?
adenoide chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I don't know but you like too much hurt Harry during his childhood, my god I think you don't like him. Voldy is lest sadistic than you.
I heart vamps chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Will you please please please update your amazing story soon! PLEASE