Reviews for By fairest blood it was made
Ellinore chapter 11 . 2/13
Your story is good, but you should look it through when it comes to the spelling of words and have a look at chapter 9 again, cus it has what is writen in chapter 10.
So it feels like a big gap between chapter 8 to 10
Chris chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
Edit. It's a great story but the mistakes distract from that. Oh and make sure to use the right there, their, or they're
PheonixTears589 chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
While reading this I noticed you switch who was with the queen. You started out as Ender then went t Snow White and then back to Ender a couple of times. You must want to fix that so you don't confuse your readers. Also throughout your writing I have found several grammer/small spell in mistakes. A trick that I practice when I look over a piece is reading it aloud to myself that way my brain can't fix it like it does if you read it in your head. Good so far but I wanted to make you aware of that Ender problem. :) Off to read more of your story.
ElvithienAranel chapter 11 . 1/2/2015
Your storyline is good and interesting, but there are so many mistakes. There are words missing in some sentences, or spelled wrong. In addition to this, let's take "Ender's POV" for example, you start using 'I' for Ender, but then again you use 'she' for her. It is a bit confusing.

So, as I wrote above, it really is an interesting story, but there simply are parts missing for your readers to understand Ender's life and personality. (She was slashed by a dagger but in the next chapter she is not injured)
Greetings :-)
awsmpup chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Um, I think you made a mistake when updating. It went from Ender eating the apple, to Everyone charging the castle. Chapter nine is the same as chapter ten.
TheMustacheLover chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
hi but I think i read this story on another site, is this the original? cause It seems different from the other. just curious is all
LenaLove95 chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Snow and Ender's interactions are interesting and a little odd.
LenaLove95 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Yay finally some Eric!
LenaLove95 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I find ended to be a little confusing. She comes of as very indifferent but she also seems very emotional.
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ender must have found the experience pretty traumatic to completely forget about it. I find that a little odd since its not like she saw her father dead or her sister killed or anything.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I've never seen this story in the archive. It seems interesting but there are some grammar errors.