Reviews for Hearts in Chaos
0erbayunFang chapter 47 . 11/6
That was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I absolutely adored the story. I cried when Serah died. I'm gonna check out your other stories, so look for my reviews there in time. Keep writing!

-0yF
CarelessCloud chapter 47 . 3/9
Story was wonderful, minor errors here and there, but still made me fond of this.
XxShyxX chapter 47 . 3/5
Great story
Sierra Rose Amalia chapter 23 . 8/27/2015
'
Rune Fencer chapter 47 . 2/10/2015
OHMYGODOHMYGOD.

I spent two days reading this in its entirety and I just have to say:

OHMYGODOHMYGOD.

This was amazing. Completely and utterly amazing. 3!
NeuroticBanana chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
Wonderful, wonderful story! :) I thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it! You are an excellent writer and I will be eagerly watching whatever else you write. It's sad to see this lovely little story come to an end, but all good things have to come to an end. It was wonderful though and I'm happy everyone got to have a happy little ending. Caius and Lightning really are well matched, I know some people say she's asexual, but really I think she's perfectly matched with pretty much only Caius. Besides, strong emotions like hate can easily walk hand in hand with the equally strong emotion of love. And that's what I feel about these two they have more in common than they know and feel intensely toward each other which can easily transition into a positive intensity. I think you captured that well, so great job! Oh and I totally follow you on tumblr now. :)
i chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
That was AN AMAZING ending...
Thank you, Genesis, from the depths of my heart that you shared this beautiful story with us. It was a journey, we shared with you everything you loved and cared about pictured by those two people, Caius Ballad and Lightning Farron. I have not many words to say, but I know you wont just stop there and there will be much more to give us, as this story blessed us with many, many merits.
The ending was different in constraction from the previous chapter, Noel's fate is comforting, yet a bit gloom, as far as Yeul isn't here with him, but no one knows what the future may bring. Caius and Light will protect now the world together and in peace, healing up their wounds in the love they share. It was an amazing ending that deserved them all, and - without going far away, just listening to my heart - it honored the story of the FFXIII Trilogy.
I don't care what the people say about it, its story and its characters mean a lot to me and I am not judging every "game" as a "game", you know. It was an experience and saying this I'm absolutely accepting it's every flaw as a game, by the way, but they are meaningless though. I gained much more than it myself. I think some people will realize it upon time. The same experience was granted to me by this story and I have no words to thank you about it.
Your next story will be posted in two weeks. That's really good! I cannot wait, and surely, I'll be one of the many who will watch along all its way... :)
This isn't goodbye, an other journey begins!
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
I'm so torn, I'm happy we got a happy yet slightly sad ending but I'm sad it's ending. Also playing is that I didn't like XIII-2 at all and don't like CaiusxLightning but loved this story ARGH conflicting emotions.
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
WHOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Good ending!
jhoang6 chapter 47 . 9/19/2014
Perfect ending :) So glad I followed through the entire story as well as rereading when waiting for your releases xD
crimson dragonX chapter 47 . 9/19/2014
It really was a great story! I am sad to see it go! :( But it was a great ride! Is your Lighting Returns story going to be another Lighting/Caius one?
NeuroticBanana chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
Well what a pleasant little surprise this was! It's crazy how fast you've been updating! Well great chapter. The time lapse was fairly well done. I liked the little interludes with Caius and Light. It was good to see Snow happy again, even if it was with someone like Senna. At least he found happiness. And, yay! Fang and Vanille woke up! I'm sure Hope was super happy about that. I'll be very interested in how you explain things/wrap up things with them. It's a shame there's only one chapter to go since there could be so much more now that those two are involved. But I suppose that's what your future stories are for. Oh and are we ever gonna find out what Serah left for Noel? Will he even remember her?!
Anyway, it was an awesome read. And I totally look forward to the last chapter! :)
roxyroxas1313 chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
Its ending... I cant believe it.
i chapter 46 . 9/13/2014
One-more-chapter-to-end.
Excited?
I think a LOT OF MORE, but no words in store to express myself.
Welcome back, dearest writer with the pre-last chapter of Hearts in Chaos.
My heart was broken? In a good sense, of course. This one was a lot different than the others. By the means of construction, it combined dialogue and narration in harmony, like I read in the novels. You've become a novelist for me, that's for sure, and I believe, you know how much I mean my every word.
The thing captivating me is the fast change of the events. It was like you painted with many,many colors, managing to create something beyond my expectations. Snow found love again, his children grew and become three, Hope went to the capsule, generations after generations flowed in the river of time.
I was surprised at least about Caius and Lightning's future. Their love became novels, films and etc. ? No, I wont laugh with it, it was a great idea and really fitting as a natural consequence, as the story flew.
And you know something? I started remembering all the previous chapters with Serah alive, and they feel so far away now, as they should be. You know what that means? It means you managed to construct this story so well, that everything went on perfectly smooth. I felt that way, as I felt like playing the FFXIII Trilogy. Ending the final game, I came recalling Lightning from the first one, and it seemed like a nostalgia. Only that you portrayed a new future closer to reality, really liking it as much as the official ending. Genuine, true. I know, feeling Serah passed away was painful, but everyone will die in the end, but nothing REALLY ends - as God decides. Just, as love remains, the world has chances to live through a new dawn.
Fang and Vanille awaked. I love Hope's reaction, Vanille's, and Fang... well... being Fang. (LOVE HER LOVE HER LOVE HER! )
Welcome, folks, to the New World.
Favorite line? ''The Villiers children grew, made families, and passed on, and generation after generation came and went, all of them doing different things, the familly spreading outward, until it became one of legend, stemming from one of the heroes of Cocoon's Last Thirteen Days.'' What a nostalgia that brought...
(ffxiii story's the best... for me :) )
Now... decide what happens next, huh? Difficult thing, and coming to think about it, one could say that this chapter was to be the end of the story. But...
Hope, will be with Vanille? How will he live in the new world...
But...
Questions like those are to be answered. You know, you should drob a line about Vanille, Hope, and of course,Fang, but... what about Serah's present to Noel, the day she passed? What is it, we should learn? And... what about Noel eventually?
The last chapter should have something that will SURPRISE us all. I wouldn't quite approve it, if it follows the same style as this one. (I'm meanie... :) But, seriously - I don't care if it's going to be langer or smaller - it's going to be the EPILOGUE, so it has to be different. For instance, to present us an event that changes somethings. We expect Caius and Light to remain happy as they remain in this chapter. What if something could make them happier for a reason? What if something crackes the new reality and brings up something better, yet, unexpected? I don't know what should that be, my idea is that the last chapter should follow a different way of construction, to be a marvelous epilogue. I have a complete trust in you as it concerns the ideas and of course the writing. I expect BIG things from you, and I know you wont disappoint.
Kisses and huggies! Cant wait for the final chapter...
i chapter 45 . 9/7/2014
A BEAUTIFUL chapter that it was. I enjoyed it with all my heart, as it comes mostly concerning Snow's getting back to life. To be honest, I wasn't sure if Snow could live without Serah, but life and reality can vastily be different. Serah, along with everythone, will die anyway. Maybe she would die naturaly before Snow again, and it would be worse... I think. Not that it's not even worse Serah dying so young, and leaving her both children without taking care of them. It was unfair, in some way, Snow and Lightning and the others had saved her from the Crystal Stasis those Thirteen days, and she died as a result of her choises. No, it was unfair, but still that's life and you managed this thing quite well, dealing with Snow's misery and depression, in the way that's REAL.
The ashes made me quite an impression. I didn't expect really to burn her body, but if you come to think about it, still it's better knowing Serah is on the grounds being the landmark of her life and not in the grave. It was up to Snow to deside.
About Senna, I really admired the way you portrayed her. She is a very nice character, indeed. I liked the dialogue, betting it was challenging to write. You also placed in Hope's case, never forgetting about him. Once again, Hope was Hope and you have the charisma building the characters correctly as much as portraying them.
The epilogue of the chapter was so smoothing and beautiful. Caius' presence in the house feels so natural now. I'm happy about him and his relationship with Snow. I love the way he's with Lightning. It's not a typical romance story, it contains much truth in it.
And... good and bad news? A new LR story is coming and I'm EXCITED already. Hearts in Chaos finishing up soon... Well, I think we'll susrvive, as Snow's says.