Reviews for A Story To Tell
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
So, as I was plunging tirelessly through my new-found love, Castle, I too was reminded of the MacManus boys and thought surely there had to be some gems bridging the gaps. Alas, there is but one, though it is quite an intriguing concept. I would, however, recommend dropping the rating on this to T. I couldn't find anything particularly worthy of the M rating and perhaps this jewel would reach more readers under a less daunting bracket. Still, congratulations on this particular groundbreaking and may many more follow in your wake.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wish you didn't stop it there
DeDe324 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THIS IS SO GOOD!

I loved what you sent me before but this whole thing put together is perfection! I love every word of it! This was such a great idea and you executed it perfectly and seamlessly. The way you presented it, it seems like this show and movie should overlap. It makes so much sense. Duffy's

I love how you presented all of the characters. I can only speak for the Boondock side of it for certain but you presented them flawlessly! You are amazinggggggg!

When you sent it to me, I mentioned that it would create questions just based on what I read. You answered all of those questions. Duffy's reasoning is perfect. AHHHH! I LOVE THIS AND YOU!