Reviews for The Ring That Binds
Kaorilamb chapter 8 . 4/21
love this story. completely. is there more to come or is it done? what is going on with Kiba?
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 4/20
Well i will contradict that and say, Hinata made it a earth destroying problematic going off things she didn't even know. We really need back story on how they got together.

Because for fact we know Naruto does not play with feelings. He understands the meaning of love, trust, and to be hurt in the worse way better that anyone.

I and maybe others want a more indept look at their relationship because, i for one want to be certain that it was just Hinata jumping gun... scracth that, making a tsunami. Not Naruto really misleading with his feelings.

To be honest, i see canon Hinata killing herself if Naruto just denied her feelings, so your hinata was not to far off. BUT i don't see Naruto walking into a relationship with just anyone, granted Hinata is not JUST anyone. But He still went into a relationship with her. And i think you need to give us an look at his feelings. Did he really care for Hinata as a lover before she left? Or was he just using her. I think you know the one which is OOC.

Good chapter.
DNCELEETS chapter 8 . 4/17
pretty good very sad tugs at the heart every paragraph good job but is that it?
karen chapter 8 . 4/15
I'm sad, you haven't updated, why? This story is really gudd, I love the tension its going on revolving naruto and hinata, and maybe kiba; what will naruto do when he finds out about kiba feelings for hinata? Will they're still be more drama going on in the story? Pleaaasse update soon; your an amazing writer.
kandita chapter 8 . 4/13
Yaaaaay! Finally. Wtf is Kiba doing there? I mean seriously! But, will Hiashi budge? And, is Naruto going to allow Hinata to return back to Ori?
kandita chapter 6 . 4/13
U know that old saying "you never know what you have until it's gone". Well that's Naruto right now. The dinner with the Hyugas' brought a lot to light. Her father is a loser. And, I'm glad that Naruto stood up for his wife...even if he don't love her.
kandita chapter 3 . 4/13
You know what...he deserves it. In the first chapter u stated that they'd been married for hardly two weeks and he was calling Sakura name in his sleep. That aline should have put her on her guard. And, then a second and a third in six months. Dosen't matter how long. It shouldn't have happen in the first place.

My out look on this is he used Hinata as a way of means to get over Sakura. I didn't want to use the word rebound because then it would mean that he'd actually end up with Sakura on the end. But, he used Hinata to get Sakura out if his heart. But, in his case how can it happen when u never actually started to heal. He was still inlove and instead of actually getting over her just pushed it to the side and now it's biting him in the ass. And, then Sakura I mean she waltz into the woman home and just...like she owns the f**king place. Can't stand her. However, I think with her being there was a good thing for Hinata. Why? Because, it prove what she knew all along. It only make her see it more clearly now. Btw, is Neji alive in this?

I must say I am enjoying the Kazuo guy. I can tell u that he's gonna try and try and try. There's no giving up for him. It's too cute.
cathyscloud9 chapter 8 . 4/10
wow great story! Serious Sam recommended you and so I thought I would check your story out.. of course, I read it in 1 setting and now hope that there will be more to the story and this isn't the end- considering you had mentioned that this would be a short "few chapter" story at the start.. Looking forward to an update...Thanks!
Inukag4everbabe chapter 4 . 4/10
Very original and thought provoking story, I love this so far and I'm going to put this on my favorites.
Lol chapter 3 . 4/10
This is amazing!
Ringthatbindsfan chapter 2 . 4/10
Poor Hinata...
Lovethis chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this story, keep it up!
ileveria chapter 8 . 4/5
Wow i love this chap, its so good to know that they are back together where they should be. And im very glad that even in those prev chapters, naruto realized what truly in his heart,what he has and could have loss the most importnt part in his life.
I also like the part how naruto being possessive to hinata and playfully show it to kazuo (poor kazuo). Update soon pls! :)
ileveria chapter 3 . 4/5
Cant help it, im crying!T_T
alluka-chan chapter 8 . 4/2
it is really sweet..is it comes to an end soon? or will it be another troubles?