Reviews for The Ring That Binds
Hi! I just wanted to say that I think this story was absolutely beautifully written. It's actually my second time reading it and each time fills me with so much emotion. The way you described hinata's pain, naruto's guilt and the whole process of him falling in love and redeeming himself was flawless. Normally I wouldn't read a NaruHina fic where naruto doesn't love Hinata but the way you've done it just punches me in the gut. It's everything I could have hoped for for a heartbreaking yet happy story. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for not leaving it at chapter 3, if you had I'd probably have been very unsatisfied. As it is, I really hope you upload the last chapter (though it's been a few years so I think you're done with this story?) If not, please do post more fluffy NaruHina fics, I'll def be reading them! ) Thank you and take care!
Ashhy chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
It was a beautiful story I read it all in a one go.
Wow thank you so much.
Min-chan17 chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
please finish this amazing piece of art
SalDalia chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Reading it for the second time. Your writing is so good! Please come back.
SalDalia chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Where have you been all my life? I was looking for this type of story and you wrote it. It was so beautiful. I am definitely going to read it again. Thank you for your creativity.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
love the story, well done! i appreciate the different direction it takes, a lot of people expect Hinata to be an obeying and quiet wife that deals with everything but it's good you gave her some backbone and made Naruto realize the treasure he had. It's more empowering to read than other pics, but the chapter before it said 'she'd be willing to do whatever it took to have him back' and all of Hinata's inner thoughts about wanting him back kinda threw me off. I can understand that you wanted to illustrate her missing him, but I feel that it immediately disregarded the other 7 chapters were Hinata is kick ass and independent and growing to leave her obsession and love herself. however, i still love this story and is probably among the best NaruHina work on this website (and I've been here for 6 years!) keep writing, excited to see what else you have to offer!
NaruNarurin chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
I love your story so much. It's so much breaking and heart warming at the same time.
The conflict is common for NaruHina pair, but I like your conclusion and your way to describe their feeling.
Really, I cried so many times and still want to reread it.

Thanks for your great fic. Hope there will be update soon? :)
urisa chapter 9 . 6/22/2016
You said there's one more chapter left. But it's been two years... Hope you'll come back soon and update. Please!
currents chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
this is everything anyone could want out of a naruhina fic. there has always been this lurking consciousness of naruto's love for sakura and whether he could ever really put that behind him and fully commit to hinata. for one of the least liked characters in the series, people have outstanding faith in her ability to keep naruto's attention and affections. but you handle both hinata and naruto's struggles and their reconciliation beautifully. and that you address underlying feelings kiba might have for hinata, only makes this fic better because it shows the true scope of your understanding of these characters. i love naruto's helpless, indulgent affection for hinata, the way he finally realizes how much he truly appreciates hinata. i only wish hinata had been allowed some more development, a realization of her sense of self apart from naruto, that without his love she was still brilliant and amazing and with it, she is brilliant and amazing and just that much happier. that's possibly my only critique of this fic. everything else was spot on and while i doubt it would be continued, i'd be interested in seeing more of your characterization of sasuke and sakura, how their relationship standa and the subsequent interactions they have with naruto. still you did touch on the deep bond of team 7 (and team 8! i love team 8) which was awesome. thanks for a great fic.

sincerely,
summer
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
Great story loved the ending thanks for sharing x
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
i do love this story
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
hi hello it is 2AM here & I had this sudden urge to look for this story & reread all of it again :') LOL
livelove chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
i love your storytelling. naruto is so lovable here :) i wish it had been longer, but to find a completed story is so much more relieving :)))
thanks for sharing this. hope u can write more naruhina later :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Thumbs up, nice story.
anne12fink chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Have read it for the third time and seriously.. this story never failed to make me cry at the first few chapters. Like this is real deal! You did an awesome, wonderful, perfect job writing this story! Thank you for your hardwork!