Reviews for The Ring That Binds
spring fragrance chapter 9 . 5/3
NO PLS NO! ;_;
You didn't just say the upcoming chapter is the last one. OTL
As an avid and long-time reader of this story, going to to check if there's an update from you is like a habit to me. After almost two years... sigh. This is probably my first time leaving review when logged in (I'm such a lazy ass), but I've left some in previous chapters too. For the umpteenth time, let me say I'm a big fan of you and your story, thus I don't know what to do if this story comes to an end. :(
I hope you'll write a sequel about their marriage life after all what happened (that will include the little Uzumakis maybe /shrugs). If you don't/can't... then it's ok I'll appreciate your decision and come here to re-read TRTB whenever I feel like it, sadly.
However, after this story ends, I hope to see you again soon with another Naruhina ff (if really no plan about a sequel).
I'm biased and greedy as hell, I hope Naruto will show how much she loves Hinata in the last chapter (like I said, I'm biased, it always seems to me that Naruto never sacrifices and shows his loves as much as Hinata does).

Gonna miss you and this story so bad, hope the last one will be stellar! As you say you don't really get writer's block, so my wishes are that only good things will come to you and that your personal stuff will be well taken care of.

Ilysm, favorite author of mine. xx
ZirconK chapter 9 . 4/6
Awesome at total. Please update soon.
At first i found it heartaching but man what a development. Totally love it. Waiting for more. Hope you will update soon.
hey chapter 9 . 3/14
i came to check and turned out there's still no update yet. it's okay, i'll wait bc every update from you is very worth the wait. :) fighting!
AAAllisWell chapter 8 . 3/10
This chapter is f cking awsome! Just wonderfull! One of my favorite naruhina fanfic, and let me say you one thing — you're an amazing writer!

This chapter is amazing i Cant stop reading it again and again xD

Please tell me that you're going to update soon :' I cant wait to see how you finish this amazing fanfic.

Update soon, im still waiting ;D
noname chapter 9 . 3/2
I really love this! This is like my fifth time reading this!
I can't wait for the chapter to see the conclusion.
One of my favorites, really loved it!
Cross Marian chapter 9 . 2/28
Hope you haven't abandoned this story. Still waiting for the next chapter :x
Guarani Lioness chapter 9 . 2/14
Well, I started your story with suspicion, but ended up totally loving it!
I really like it and it was fun to read, it actually took me in a time where I was feeling kind of lost because of somethings that it focus my attention into another matter that it helped me to clear my mind for a while, so thank you.
I wish you final chapter to have a lot of a lot hahaha like babies and more NaruHina sweetness. Hope to read more from you!
Guarani Lioness chapter 8 . 2/14
Finallyyyyyy! Finally and finally. I really like the chapter because you manage to portray a really good comeback see-you again after six month scene. At least, I like it.
Guarani Lioness chapter 7 . 2/14
I love this chapter more actually. So many things are happening and I'm happy that FINALLY our knucklehead opened his eyes. For his sake, let's just hope Hinata is still responsive
Guarani Lioness chapter 6 . 2/14
I can totally relate this story with the song Just give me a reason!
I like how Naruto is starting to wake up and to realize what Hinata is and has done for him or other also. Eager to read his idea!
Guarani Lioness chapter 5 . 2/14
I had a hard time reading about Hinata and almost believe that in your story she would give that man a try, but I was surprised that she held herself. As for Naruto, it was about time for him to acknowledge his feelings!
Guarani Lioness chapter 4 . 2/14
Bakaaaaaaaaa, Naruto is a total baka. *sighs exasperatingly bumping her fist in the air*
Guarani Lioness chapter 3 . 2/14
Hope Naruto wakes up sometime at least.
Guarani Lioness chapter 2 . 2/14
Again, I feel really bad for Hinata because I totally understand what she says. She always throughout everything has put Naruto first, on every occasion she let herself to be second. Naruto rush a decision just not to feel pain and at the same time he made Hinata miserable when she realized that even though He is her husband He truly isn't.
Guarani Lioness chapter 1 . 2/14
I feel really bad for Hinata. The bad thing about your story, in my opinion, is that I started to read it when I'm really sad and this makes me a whole new level of sad to read, but as the masochist that I am...