Reviews for The Ring That Binds
love the story, well done! i appreciate the different direction it takes, a lot of people expect Hinata to be an obeying and quiet wife that deals with everything but it's good you gave her some backbone and made Naruto realize the treasure he had. It's more empowering to read than other pics, but the chapter before it said 'she'd be willing to do whatever it took to have him back' and all of Hinata's inner thoughts about wanting him back kinda threw me off. I can understand that you wanted to illustrate her missing him, but I feel that it immediately disregarded the other 7 chapters were Hinata is kick ass and independent and growing to leave her obsession and love herself. however, i still love this story and is probably among the best NaruHina work on this website (and I've been here for 6 years!) keep writing, excited to see what else you have to offer!
NaruNarurin chapter 9 . 6/22
I love your story so much. It's so much breaking and heart warming at the same time.
The conflict is common for NaruHina pair, but I like your conclusion and your way to describe their feeling.
Really, I cried so many times and still want to reread it.

Thanks for your great fic. Hope there will be update soon? :)
urisa chapter 9 . 6/22
You said there's one more chapter left. But it's been two years... Hope you'll come back soon and update. Please!
currents chapter 1 . 4/27
this is everything anyone could want out of a naruhina fic. there has always been this lurking consciousness of naruto's love for sakura and whether he could ever really put that behind him and fully commit to hinata. for one of the least liked characters in the series, people have outstanding faith in her ability to keep naruto's attention and affections. but you handle both hinata and naruto's struggles and their reconciliation beautifully. and that you address underlying feelings kiba might have for hinata, only makes this fic better because it shows the true scope of your understanding of these characters. i love naruto's helpless, indulgent affection for hinata, the way he finally realizes how much he truly appreciates hinata. i only wish hinata had been allowed some more development, a realization of her sense of self apart from naruto, that without his love she was still brilliant and amazing and with it, she is brilliant and amazing and just that much happier. that's possibly my only critique of this fic. everything else was spot on and while i doubt it would be continued, i'd be interested in seeing more of your characterization of sasuke and sakura, how their relationship standa and the subsequent interactions they have with naruto. still you did touch on the deep bond of team 7 (and team 8! i love team 8) which was awesome. thanks for a great fic.

sincerely,
summer
Great story loved the ending thanks for sharing x
i do love this story
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 1/17
hi hello it is 2AM here & I had this sudden urge to look for this story & reread all of it again :') LOL
livelove chapter 1 . 1/13
i love your storytelling. naruto is so lovable here :) i wish it had been longer, but to find a completed story is so much more relieving :)))
thanks for sharing this. hope u can write more naruhina later :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Thumbs up, nice story.
anne12fink chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Have read it for the third time and seriously.. this story never failed to make me cry at the first few chapters. Like this is real deal! You did an awesome, wonderful, perfect job writing this story! Thank you for your hardwork!
naruhina lover chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
naruhina is thae best
marii chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
i've been bawling all through 9 chapters.

i feel for hina.
missmybcmiyuki chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Over and over again. I love this story so much! Each time I read it I find my heart leaping with the same joy as the first time! Though I try to suppress the tears as I feel crying with the same intensity as the 1st time would result in permanently swollen eyes.

I WILL be back one day to leave a review for each chapter like I said I would! I'm sorry for delaying ;.;

I am currently trying to draw out my favorite scenes from this but I haven't drawn Naruto in so long it's rather difficult to capture him perfectly.

Just wanted to leave this because I just re-read my favorite scene and the feelings just overwhelmed me.

It's hard to make this sound sincere through words alone but I truly get this incredible joy each and every time I read your story.

I just find it shocking to find myself coming back to this story over and over again and still enjoying it as much as I do.

At the moment I can only think of one other fic I find as enjoyable to re-read as this one.

So thanks again for writing this 3
Naruhina has always brought me a special joy and I feel this fic brings out that special feeling as well.
HinaLover74 chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
I completely loved your story. Such a wonderful mix of drama and love, it all left me craving more the instant I finished your first chapter. I found myself extremely worried that Naruto and Hinata would cheat on each other and the way you worded your story to where you could play with my emotions like that was amazing! Such a wonderful story, thank you so much for writing it!
SpeedTheCollapse1 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Please god don't let this end! What a spectacular piece of writing this is! I'm begging you. Please finish this story.